Subject: [bug#75751] Request for merging "python-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2025 22:12:19 +0100

Hi,

How confident are we to merge it now?

I've got this list of failed derivation which depends on python-numpy in
first level:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -P1 -M8 -k python-numpy@1 2>&1 | grep "drv failed"
build of /gnu/store/7j4vs0qmpq4pmp6wv95l633w9wwlb600-atlas-3.10.3.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/2lzkvl7hsgnwbirw1ja0zblxa5yyv3hd-python-lap-0.4.0.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/mr1pl70mgjwh7m1lark373crk5pl1lys-python-django-3.1.14.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/klhxwyshri2ckg3hm7z6f9sx9h554fi7-python-parabam-3.0.1.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/whxf2pjvc66jdkrkqhvmab0mj139vaj3-python-pathy-0.10.1.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/xhd8dzjx784293lgd1b1xrhpk4zkghdv-python-plastid-0.6.1.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/hsgyi7plqyrd0dml79qsa2z32v9mvv56-python-pandera-0.18.0.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/snx43hiwm8r4gdm6j2wwf1nqdr6chbrq-python-shiboken-2-5.15.10.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/6xqkf84q0cfzpb3naqgi04zq9k1x7q6s-python-sip-4.19.25.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/px3030m9ph0ajn7n9swl7a7yqgmmyh1p-python-pyopencl-2021.2.6.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/plc21lnn1kgx61160dc2fr0lna1wh8pa-python-keras-2.3.1.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/famib5w1yim2nkvjzanj1s84j0wm2ff9-python-pyarrow-0.16.0.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/45y49db5kpgn5xlh8ic29b1wj69b6nlw-swftools-0.9.2-1.772e55a.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/bgps1c1n9fmkawsq95pkifbzs3qli3v6-variant-tools-3.1.2.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/5wlg9ax5x7a042l3wh5isk2wpn5f2s8c-python-pomegranate-0.14.8.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/h9vzharh5r52hsg1mqldslvwxinbf0j6-python-django-3.2.21.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/8ra2z99ljnkm3x19x8f1spzsdbv54n68-python-brian2-2.5.1.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/69y4lvscxl9pgq4vkb6v0lkp4fli04vq-python-wxpython-4.2.0.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/qizk4slf6q20x2fbsa8qa9hzq481b8sh-rxcpp-4.1.1.drv failed
build of /gnu/store/x840zdw6x3crf33f4dw4w0fs30yw75fz-python-pandas-1.5.3.drv failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Some of the listed above are quite old and maybe we may withdraw them
while updating dependent packages.

I'll tray to volontaire more time to fix as many as I can.

--
Oleg