Subject: bug#75741: closed (Re: [bug#75741] [PATCH v2 1/1] website: add the second post covering the Guix User and Contributor Survey 2024.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 17:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75741: [PATCH 0/1] Website - 2nd post about Guix user survey

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75741: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75741
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#75741] [PATCH v2 1/1] website: add the second post covering the Guix User and Contributor Survey 2024.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 18:26:24 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It’s on-line:

  https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2025/guix-user-and-contributor-survey-2024-the-results-part-2/

Thanks for the great work!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Website - 2nd post about Guix user survey
From: Steve George <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 22:31:33 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is the second post about the Guix user survey: ideally posted on Thursday 23rd January after 14:00 UTC.

Steve George (1):
  website: add the second post covering the Guix User and Contributor
    Survey 2024.

 ...user-contributor-survey-results-post2.sxml | 498 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q15.png  | Bin 0 -> 48453 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q17.png  | Bin 0 -> 31581 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q18.png  | Bin 0 -> 57508 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q19.png  | Bin 0 -> 43129 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q20.png  | Bin 0 -> 69544 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q32.png  | Bin 0 -> 48199 bytes
 7 files changed, 498 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 website/posts/2024-guix-user-contributor-survey-results-post2.sxml
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q15.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q17.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q18.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q19.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q20.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q32.png

base-commit: aa0ed8f3944180f30fadeb71134d3304bcb45a56
prerequisite-patch-id: 287e7d0f3737f2cc5b01998b8061f1b0a278c760
-- 
2.46.0