Subject: [bug#75741] [PATCH 0/1] Website - 2nd post about Guix user survey

From: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 22:31:33 +0000

This is the second post about the Guix user survey: ideally posted on Thursday 23rd January after 14:00 UTC.

Steve George (1):
  website: add the second post covering the Guix User and Contributor
    Survey 2024.

 ...user-contributor-survey-results-post2.sxml | 498 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q15.png  | Bin 0 -> 48453 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q17.png  | Bin 0 -> 31581 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q18.png  | Bin 0 -> 57508 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q19.png  | Bin 0 -> 43129 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q20.png  | Bin 0 -> 69544 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q32.png  | Bin 0 -> 48199 bytes
 7 files changed, 498 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 website/posts/2024-guix-user-contributor-survey-results-post2.sxml
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q15.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q17.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q18.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q19.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q20.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q32.png

base-commit: aa0ed8f3944180f30fadeb71134d3304bcb45a56
prerequisite-patch-id: 287e7d0f3737f2cc5b01998b8061f1b0a278c760
-- 
2.46.0