Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] gnu: Add amarok.

From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 09:16:57 +0530

This patch series adds amarok.

In this v2 series, these changes are made:
* Embedded server (libmysqld) in mariadb is enabled.
* testplaylistlayout test in amarok is passed.

Sughosha (5):
  gnu: libmygpo-qt: Update to 1.1.0-0.4d1f482.
  gnu: Add libmygpo-qt6.
  gnu: Add taglib-extras.
  gnu: mariadb: Enable embedded server.
  gnu: Add amarok.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                    |   3 +
 gnu/packages/gpodder.scm                      |  70 ++++----
 gnu/packages/kde-multimedia.scm               | 109 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/mp3.scm                          |  29 ++++
 ...amarok-3.2.1-fix-including-mygpo-qt6.patch | 148 +++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/libmygpo-qt-fix-qt-5.11.patch     |  78 ---------
 .../libmygpo-qt-missing-qt5-modules.patch     |  51 ------
 ...libmygpo-qt-suppot-building-with-qt6.patch | 153 ++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 487 insertions(+), 158 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/amarok-3.2.1-fix-including-mygpo-qt6.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-fix-qt-5.11.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-missing-qt5-modules.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-suppot-building-with-qt6.patch

base-commit: 7aae0e2c159b1612b405a372b18f25fbb58f9d82
-- 
2.47.1