Subject: bug#75713: [PATCH] python-aws-xray-sdk, python-jose, python-kombu, and python-moto fail to build

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 15:57:53 +0000

Hi Arne,

I tried to apply your patches but it looks like they are dated or belong
to an older commit.

After an attempt to build with the fresh "guix pull" all mentioned
pckages have built successfully:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
~$ guix build python-aws-xray-sdk python-jose python-kombu python-moto
/gnu/store/p77qhfb9d5mlh6qzs1iixi9n08szi2xy-python-aws-xray-sdk-2.14.0
/gnu/store/79fsr2cnhmmsifp4a08iw4mxab4pggjh-python-jose-3.3.0
/gnu/store/dhsn70bxfxd1063yrzj656d5ryp9k0r1-python-kombu-5.3.7
/gnu/store/jw7p8msrzv7zjlj1pyk0h1dsdjlamrmm-python-moto-5.0.25

~$ guix describe
Generation 72   Jan 24 2025 22:18:29    (current)
  guix ea7a6fa
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: ea7a6fa8c66ef3cfd0ccdec6c0a7a3e7ab3dfc9c
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

May you check if it's still an issue after "guix pull", and provide on
which commit you are, please?

--
Thanks,
Oleg