Subject: bug#75711: closed (Re: [bug#75711] [PATCH] gnu: git: Update to 2.48.1. [security fixes])

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 14:52:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75711: [PATCH] gnu: git: Update to 2.48.1. [security fixes]

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75711: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75711
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#75711] [PATCH] gnu: git: Update to 2.48.1. [security fixes]
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 15:51:08 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

[email-masked] skribis:

> From: Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]>
>
> Fixes the CVE-2024-50349 and CVE-2024-52006.
>
> * gnu/packages/version-control.scm (git-minimal): Update to 2.48.1.
> [#:phases]<patch-tests>: Purge purged tests in meson.build.
> (git)[#:phases]<build-subtree>: Update to also generate asciidoc.conf.
> <install-man-pages>: Update hash.
>
> Change-Id: I6616e95822ded252a9bec1312702016985cb9de7

Applied with the following change to avoid a rebuild of
‘git-minimal/pinned’ and everything that depends on it.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
index 96cbac0824..636509d6c5 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
 ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU
 ;;; Copyright © 2013 Nikita Karetnikov <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2013 Cyril Roelandt <[email-masked]>
-;;; Copyright © 2013-2022, 2024 Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2013-2022, 2024-2025 Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2013, 2014 Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2015, 2016 Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2014, 2015, 2016 Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
@@ -435,18 +435,23 @@ (define-public git-minimal
                           '("t/t9128-git-svn-cmd-branch.sh"
                             "t/t9167-git-svn-cmd-branch-subproject.sh"
                             "t/t9141-git-svn-multiple-branches.sh"))
-                ;; Purge the purged tests in meson.build
-                (substitute "t/meson.build"
-                  (list (cons "^(.+')(t[^']+[.]sh)('.*)$"
-                          (lambda (line matches)
-                            (let* ((match-offset (vector-ref (car matches) 3))
-                                   (test-file (string-append "t/"
-                                                (substring line
-                                                  (car match-offset)
-                                                  (cdr match-offset)))))
-                              (if (file-exists? test-file)
-                                line
-                                "")))))))))
+
+                #$@(if (version>=? (package-version this-package)
+                                   "2.48.0")
+                       ;; Purge the purged tests in meson.build
+                       #~((substitute
+                           "t/meson.build"
+                           (list (cons "^(.+')(t[^']+[.]sh)('.*)$"
+                                       (lambda (line matches)
+                                         (let* ((match-offset (vector-ref (car matches) 3))
+                                                (test-file (string-append "t/"
+                                                                          (substring line
+                                                                                     (car match-offset)
+                                                                                     (cdr match-offset)))))
+                                           (if (file-exists? test-file)
+                                               line
+                                               "")))))))
+                       #~()))))
           (add-after 'install 'install-shell-completion
             (lambda _
               (let ((bash (string-append #$output "/etc/bash_completion.d"))

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: git: Update to 2.48.1. [security fixes]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 21:46:10 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]>

Fixes the CVE-2024-50349 and CVE-2024-52006.

* gnu/packages/version-control.scm (git-minimal): Update to 2.48.1.
[#:phases]<patch-tests>: Purge purged tests in meson.build.
(git)[#:phases]<build-subtree>: Update to also generate asciidoc.conf.
<install-man-pages>: Update hash.

Change-Id: I6616e95822ded252a9bec1312702016985cb9de7
---
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm | 21 +++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
index b1417055b4..1d4afbf447 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
@@ -262,14 +262,14 @@ (define git-cross-configure-flags
 (define-public git-minimal
   (package
     (name "git-minimal")
-    (version "2.47.1")
+    (version "2.48.1")
     (source (origin
              (method url-fetch)
              (uri (string-append "mirror://kernel.org/software/scm/git/git-"
                                  version ".tar.xz"))
              (sha256
               (base32
-               "046kdr5dhg31hjcg6wpfqnwwbaqdjyax7n8wx5s26fdf4fxzkn7k"))))
+               "1bc29w1cd1akbnpfjc7sl5ms7cc8vy7xjl1cbplm3sy1bmgm8p8w"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list
@@ -431,7 +431,19 @@ (define-public git-minimal
                 (for-each delete-file
                           '("t/t9128-git-svn-cmd-branch.sh"
                             "t/t9167-git-svn-cmd-branch-subproject.sh"
-                            "t/t9141-git-svn-multiple-branches.sh")))))
+                            "t/t9141-git-svn-multiple-branches.sh"))
+                ;; Purge the purged tests in meson.build
+                (substitute "t/meson.build"
+                  (list (cons "^(.+')(t[^']+[.]sh)('.*)$"
+                          (lambda (line matches)
+                            (let* ((match-offset (vector-ref (car matches) 3))
+                                   (test-file (string-append "t/"
+                                                (substring line
+                                                  (car match-offset)
+                                                  (cdr match-offset)))))
+                              (if (file-exists? test-file)
+                                line
+                                "")))))))))
           (add-after 'install 'install-shell-completion
             (lambda _
               (let ((bash (string-append #$output "/etc/bash_completion.d"))
@@ -563,6 +575,7 @@ (define-public git
                   (("/usr/bin/python") (which "python3")))))
             (add-after 'build 'build-subtree
               (lambda* (#:key native-inputs inputs #:allow-other-keys)
+                (invoke "make" "-C" "Documentation" "asciidoc.conf")
                 (with-directory-excursion "contrib/subtree"
                   (invoke "make")
                   (invoke "make" "install")
@@ -718,7 +731,7 @@ (define-public git
                                ".tar.xz"))
                          (sha256
                           (base32
-                           "04zfxwdhja82mm24isk2jxhp30q6l3nnnzv6gdrc0mmhi5d01hpz"))))))))))))
+                           "11k871fz119f6hbzvfg64hr7vdbaqd8x2brg5mhbyvadz9xdw3jc"))))))))))))
     (native-inputs
      (modify-inputs (package-native-inputs git-minimal)
        ;; For subtree documentation.

base-commit: 91b18baa4274a025d28f06133682a9269217730d
prerequisite-patch-id: e18e7ea109819bb21c3f77e6abe5e5174b5a3978
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a8c9015a240fd0684042519e1eccac439acf79d
prerequisite-patch-id: 11c8afb848b51f9555699ef4723431f90fe20747
prerequisite-patch-id: 355ab3b33bb4caaec061fe519d82be805302bd44
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fcd470c1f8118b1e166662e7c21612038dc273b
prerequisite-patch-id: 974f275b67fe31822cb82f29a145f74ebf32684d
prerequisite-patch-id: 885e8ba8292424257e0bd31a695ddd638cca614f
prerequisite-patch-id: f35291e779fadffa13a5699d67df9cb993f53a00
prerequisite-patch-id: e359bbe69b21310ecb08d37cf3dc2a6bce750f28
prerequisite-patch-id: ee069031ce9334c81d27d9a7dafe2a904a4a6a2a
prerequisite-patch-id: 669e86c66942b405fb56c3052be66f1f75ca19e2
prerequisite-patch-id: 73ae93e4b8c46b4d1e88821764ea10864b70502b
prerequisite-patch-id: bfe1ce4fcac117132332f084485feb1df87a1936
prerequisite-patch-id: 392c96e99b893439e7a8fab275d5270a372836cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 65036f39355c6e8eb5e005668c7c3c182420b12d
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b5cef1332710b3f211d81bca24d5193a0ff975c
prerequisite-patch-id: 022e6adfb4013aafa078e41ac8c23ef4aae74f60
prerequisite-patch-id: 27fad88e1dd9e444615948a3fc5f55729ce530e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d88c9e25b5551280cfa399bd56bb57520a1ae35
prerequisite-patch-id: 46fe21026e8606ebe1fc198c263bc493930af8a2
prerequisite-patch-id: e4f466cabbab35ff0076c3ff0f6ca85c816fcd64
prerequisite-patch-id: d0ffb7068223c255965507e66bf4e7c5290528bc
prerequisite-patch-id: debe1a6507cc5b57a0f1fa46a5daf74ffa5560f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 34fa399a8e6c7a984ad51ba9b1f4c2cad70cd8b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d824c28429908381f0067f0e858c210677cf08d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cac77e5197d1b977ccb8bf19c932d43d4b1a447
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ab1cf747f4fce56b22dad75741a97c8303a654f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a70bc310a434d685a5fb9622b29c25948d91fd1
prerequisite-patch-id: e5a5ec801579c722fe5c46b00dd73b9c341be0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 4144033538b0c7e34077a5b70f18c7f6c3db0e90
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c09d2831bd3ca1dfec1c3110948fc1640a45e74
prerequisite-patch-id: d83c5d3ef0e90449e697bf70d6ee9fcceb099b98
prerequisite-patch-id: 725d0e4762ce6bb33d2d489f9c8718eae68938c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b4d885fffc94d28f1823ff58134b4086f166c1e
prerequisite-patch-id: e1e692d1c474029b5f9632c28f4e8530da54530e
prerequisite-patch-id: aaf1a6af51b90430f0fe34da7b72272f7f8c5adc
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bb4c7ee434a01dea87c1f927d59b819cd82b759
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fdb3cd8ee519119629ba67506d074b07e284386
prerequisite-patch-id: bc89edb982207f9763af4b3d404b032aed23e801
prerequisite-patch-id: a5fd7620c540063679d04b131b3f5c7f9f683042
prerequisite-patch-id: ac6934914efc234e82cf4c095bddfbe66c71a53f
prerequisite-patch-id: 40f16814450ead4832a70e6f011769443d018829
prerequisite-patch-id: 55cbab1d050caf43c23b19ebd158dc03aa321582
prerequisite-patch-id: 43f18f507e7eb8e80fdbf0a26c36d36463995946
prerequisite-patch-id: 2249e70207ae40fa524b65884f9d43947ff2d827
prerequisite-patch-id: f2addba8b6403126e96716e4110cd4a57bd4ca28
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c182645679be721f82ad2b5f124cf3ee3d3bb05
prerequisite-patch-id: 890c86675f65fb30fe145ec647b89d0c7a5d0f14
prerequisite-patch-id: 3588d8bd36bd3dcc5b323cfd459af4019755fec4
prerequisite-patch-id: e9eb64e82d1d12e93be53d2ad6a4bc6d6b6cc735
prerequisite-patch-id: b45190a7263e80c0f89d41ef3e47e27c31637902
prerequisite-patch-id: e90b5ff1ff674c98b766329b2cf1a1d64e44baab
prerequisite-patch-id: cb07c49dc79de03eff76e3e901275078355d963c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a6b583afbcbf3be84aa9c37b168ffffb53c46a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f8d4bb1fd5fd846368b0b00e9fb0cbc6554dff6
prerequisite-patch-id: 607b6a4b0caabe8f294f88989b3cc62cdcbdc773
prerequisite-patch-id: fa725e9c0c6a68cbfa63df13264223750eedfac7
prerequisite-patch-id: ebf08b34ff2a6f0d75be03361a24cadcdf7b7c65
prerequisite-patch-id: 317e0038bbce9e1bd5e55879310285e7ae678de9
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f216429d934621fd883fa8e24e49c57af8ebae2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0655d02d02a1bc7f258a889faa56ddd55d10a014
prerequisite-patch-id: e86a92813e5eddcc2140c251412635b6f387fd8b
prerequisite-patch-id: d44f1aa310c5799437eb76d7b333be61cd4bcd3b
prerequisite-patch-id: ecb30ae62a8f713d3d60421e23758354a64b0b33
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b5019bc01299be832a64e50445b325f50e40b43
prerequisite-patch-id: 93cc12db43e2ae3dd2ebf8f991b28fe6b0b1e307
prerequisite-patch-id: 34794b0ab4db1da75f28e89f80b3359bd5b136dd
prerequisite-patch-id: bf51f232dedd145fdd6f1452ffc0b19ddccce2e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c1649e260ff9a9636e2a899ec4103312c8a5257
prerequisite-patch-id: de093117e9bcb5a477e996a9da677c46b5d38db4
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b8f8b6a037d1f90759c30f308807de4b518f6c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 990e948f4a2b63a4583d026a8e7b2bca2a9463b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 013e2a2263ea259e1c9c01cbc458bade602291be
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c5a5d1af0d0747b7934b3418dc32a564802e7f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 69205a5249aa61c0d9c12fc3af99e694a6135f6b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7515ea09bbd834fa8df00653598fd804f2518c2b
prerequisite-patch-id: 960381ad192d2b48c62ea54044f8b842283add7f
prerequisite-patch-id: c494e370a65f35e79c5f32a13be2161e681ece0c
prerequisite-patch-id: af636890fc192a14ee12cb34074ed47a14816c4d
prerequisite-patch-id: c89d64ebaefc14393a2f9f626baecdef9634b0ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 32c6728033f3beda54452792aee61ec161e5e208
prerequisite-patch-id: b31031f89a755770b5d3b17cf7c12e1c5eddacb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 45708a7acf41d10097132a7ec3591e429513e472
prerequisite-patch-id: c673b4f3ba3e74251991aabf44a47c1d772637d3
prerequisite-patch-id: d930fa82263c8578c2d21c27f4b5a359ea7549d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 35eba39c6c1eede28709ac315eea2c4bc4846ea2
prerequisite-patch-id: a0ff154742f63502c64be8937b5bba94614f5532
prerequisite-patch-id: 921c255038bbb431c6b5e39caf74cfb85dd46a8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c666826babd28df449f0eb15f67d34842211c28
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e5ca2d6e158b7179116b983225da2d708442142
prerequisite-patch-id: c1bbb4bd114119e9f09c8315a06e7ff72b17d1ca
prerequisite-patch-id: f21e36bc725c393238085202c55d6a4f28a0b71e
prerequisite-patch-id: 051c19fb48fda1afaf825f2750b9b5d7505dd7bb
prerequisite-patch-id: 17f5cd34eece1d7e344ebac6f9422cc72d7b5ba3
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dd817cb00e9a9916ca5c44bd56484d2ea1364ed
prerequisite-patch-id: a6ab68ddc9a490d219081973462603f097d3ae92
prerequisite-patch-id: 58991bf4f56f0e1ecc178f485c3d58abfd57334f
prerequisite-patch-id: 162e5991ef62191240cdefcfcdeb302116c0888a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e7314744a8aa14c14c8926528e22f931d772125
prerequisite-patch-id: bb34616b71b88473b46700dfc1dee3ee8c5a3ba4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d7ec1c61c8a8a99c7e31a9b5158e2f9a35d8cc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 0169cc44ad2a4e434cea87dc3c27974d4ca62e7b
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dae3f7ead045cffa1ffc03d89471b9373acfd8a
prerequisite-patch-id: afa7e47ea7ace798604b03729564d870c26383b7
prerequisite-patch-id: e96872aa9fa8e77876a58742929f5dc6f146f400
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fa9c9dec0610f64f44275fb524c12be3b982494
prerequisite-patch-id: b8a3fd0b50c1ef35bb9ad019b7a0275ceb404de8
prerequisite-patch-id: 531dcdc6b43cb69fa5a48f706120c775c047594a
prerequisite-patch-id: e2b6715945352ef42d61013f1cc046efb785066a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4990583bd4ce5a5476e34ccaa6182b2135caa839
prerequisite-patch-id: 595525c8776b1d7623b08669c8839527d705d82f
prerequisite-patch-id: f5a29a6096bc379080bce813814a170a51a3818d
prerequisite-patch-id: bbbb98323185613b5e10891140725b18fa4981f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 38a377868e70d8268d2b75a80d3f0489525165c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 74bc1328def9f9dd01b203e1d161759d15ed8873
prerequisite-patch-id: a17965832cc2633c83b125d766edd231963b47c5
prerequisite-patch-id: f7c5d3d4fd4f4e0339ab1ee4f23100374a22113c
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a858c3e173cda3f5de02d5a1999f858069bc088
prerequisite-patch-id: dbeff8bdff9e584bfef55a55e040dfb05a050efe
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c9be7c4145d9e9cb62d03f72e31b97354e5f9d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 638d67539fa53fb5ad32f549584ae9146a807b9e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d6435ad44349a288cc544f0000f70359af9ac2c
prerequisite-patch-id: e7b0d27d81a4008286cb1122c26ed7f4ead100a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 73f9fe7706e881e275feacad5e3102cd52665579
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b6ae5442dc83c82d83effe45e5925305e6a1366
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c1ef8c836e309b33524760736aa2eddabf59512
prerequisite-patch-id: 4027bcba0648f97698e419f196586ba27b437951
prerequisite-patch-id: bd4fc19e10093180b51a0424276560d77c899541
prerequisite-patch-id: 5860296ee638059a62d01a805753ba0d600d489e
prerequisite-patch-id: e96c9ef9442eb452993b0243fa5377786b60e71d
prerequisite-patch-id: 70e9cb005381fe8b988c50574c91014037c63661
prerequisite-patch-id: c964f6476e828419e94fe4fd9a7ef96f7e2c661c
prerequisite-patch-id: 881a637fa3a31b8562984a0e025013af3df0a84d
prerequisite-patch-id: a77433911a5398d67070e423cc322658532aa2b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 9618f6cac4685ec19366c3ef8806ad82083b2e26
prerequisite-patch-id: b6023dec4a6fff5c883ca8943ed5d5e00646400f
prerequisite-patch-id: 86c7a1071c1315f9629f4c827b7a3ff78a73464c
prerequisite-patch-id: aa3e097aafe7f9769261bab5f8f9cbf7aaa288d1
prerequisite-patch-id: d3a44bcc5fd739ef2eef8d9983490c704baea84f
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c6121d946360245394c6e50378148fd1c2d8140
prerequisite-patch-id: 093c8aae7ee316844d200bb1402fb7513718d388
prerequisite-patch-id: fc0c1a962be1c4bf98083d947d30b4522f5b6c07
prerequisite-patch-id: 21eb3d98d6b3fee654f975d5c1507b21c5d71960
prerequisite-patch-id: ef27f43213d65070fe3cfbbdfb56b71bc1c907f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 382584bd5156ea7f8a4b423b3cd443feb467f636
prerequisite-patch-id: 893b05285b13eceed9fcc2f512d53338ae18e412
prerequisite-patch-id: a29675b33ce6ec137708869bb9728bbab27083fa
prerequisite-patch-id: d3a9a30067e11f1596e8c81da24a24593c0600fd
prerequisite-patch-id: c6ac6b63a53fc4c141a384602ad444e9418bfbc1
prerequisite-patch-id: 68ef04c18234019e9e0db74223e2a24f21562192
prerequisite-patch-id: 39fe698b62f7e3273de9fd4ec98a4f9140a5d87d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d976a9c9b6fd9fff771fab433abb69277f5a160
prerequisite-patch-id: 02f86a6b7382cad0f9c7521842beec064989bd77
prerequisite-patch-id: 17c140f5d5c64657d959b27b292e9ffd76e4d56b
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b28ffb5085ba00ceb87dcf76347d61afb616917
prerequisite-patch-id: dd47f2890d2d3e9d6cb0f87f796803a9c8abc388
prerequisite-patch-id: cc26be5bd8e22a32e0dbaa0900e88bf0bbb61681
prerequisite-patch-id: 9459297cb607e7461a6fb6a43f167a75f21270e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a2bebd24681f1efd192dd340cd13d18e741597a
prerequisite-patch-id: 33846ba5c7d450bb1df0a4f59e651023408a401f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3258ac7b832d53a18eff532a701059dd345ce6c4
prerequisite-patch-id: dbb550bcd9c16d48c2922d9a8ad3c0a629aa305d
prerequisite-patch-id: dff5776448eef9e8e0d5c43e56f43e419bd108d0
prerequisite-patch-id: be87efdded3702143a2c32aab66f2df40dbd47b8
prerequisite-patch-id: e7250dd5a86a8939c1b7bb58a1374079f322935e
prerequisite-patch-id: df513f3b007a959181f8f9ce634bbb2443875dcb
prerequisite-patch-id: ea080f5238056306c4bcc30a2bffb0cb2c0cddf3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e9f62f0120c34bb15fb112af624bfe123d2eba7
prerequisite-patch-id: f33df9a03b453e6a14c08ff251a4bd6dc071a011
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e71d270fa05a88cdab5df207effbbfda1d45bcd
prerequisite-patch-id: 297c59143ea6dfeba9bc7efe45af07693991c327
prerequisite-patch-id: edaa69c23db71d0bd0838a09b007c2b84cf34831
prerequisite-patch-id: 68d03b0c4eb6beca1439ff71b76c4378da13e445
prerequisite-patch-id: 369d6974ccfc36762cd467f29978cd7b458bd736
prerequisite-patch-id: d935e0f8f541643b64e067eed32dfe052be5c2cd
prerequisite-patch-id: e51bd1eee133aaf6d8ca063ba074bebdbb2be866
prerequisite-patch-id: 27a832e676fe3c1669338fbd25222b108bc71ba9
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c91914ae35325ecff98d78056c2681be44dd82c
prerequisite-patch-id: 698304ca8895ef5fe812a2380e19e2ebe44c7748
prerequisite-patch-id: 613e9acf6a0607280275e4e8ebcc37d21566ce43
prerequisite-patch-id: 22e7efcb6d777ba020e21a38854e5187e627e84d
prerequisite-patch-id: b385be9a1084b93535a0668951e8a10c044a07dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 17aa33ddc956e5a332af88145ba8ab6bb022e11a
prerequisite-patch-id: 92aaaafc5ed48c0ad66f62003019491a4946846d
prerequisite-patch-id: 304d10801c243f05cc3f07640b468cc8586b8af5
prerequisite-patch-id: 74fb623a4797eeb50ad97cbd1a88dc8a5c5c4687
prerequisite-patch-id: 2adc63d058e0b5f5db77fd761d05e6b09230b4db
prerequisite-patch-id: 590b3c90162788c253b7903f5d47e305d6d4d0ed
prerequisite-patch-id: f6d5d2c9ced0925ecc3c555444929aa97936a05c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c8ac930b54d66c2ce80fa53155a14f731633089
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e36bb58153cc871837dfe0490518b74ab3f6b7a
prerequisite-patch-id: 894f41ea140abc1ebf851c0acb20d127ab87075b
prerequisite-patch-id: 2efb24b0373e2f1477164c405a51f57de93e02a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 342b39183e50d3b684639d57ebfb0cbb8798bca3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f9048de494a37ae78a24afe31845303599dd2a2
prerequisite-patch-id: c68ebcc7fd29075400a9ea048b6649ed843d2d66
prerequisite-patch-id: a38cd8152940f7fdb91aecf1086dfc82005e7170
prerequisite-patch-id: c8e102923e6268ac240a7bc78bf2084190dae924
prerequisite-patch-id: 776c37d8909685b426d74ba3c340ef8f351473e2
prerequisite-patch-id: 5868a1a6515b99438624f25b13c184c200954009
prerequisite-patch-id: 969c11c659c173609da1cd62e542ce147f9b5398
prerequisite-patch-id: e3bb85e85f6a5719d86c4ad509fb6c5d6d84081a
prerequisite-patch-id: 02d9ea27bdadd0aa51f26496bc7f8d426182d3a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 743aef7b79c5f42f24d6ecdee27bfacfa75c1cb4
prerequisite-patch-id: 7909b3d2940e944927786bc0d4178ee498c412f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 5597e42e9b3a34eb890304c98ee6c50210bd5059
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f5685cc74936446d19f0eda8dc01794bf54dac9
prerequisite-patch-id: c7313b6721cd96b0ac2d6429273a41545d5048be
prerequisite-patch-id: ad90c8b7fba745358b3a422943f8db4d4db36e32
prerequisite-patch-id: 971d05f0b120aaf5161f3eebb779097456fe6351
prerequisite-patch-id: d522bbb4ac11fefd0f20bcf80605b1e8a92a2ade
prerequisite-patch-id: 72e87a8efa42ebe58100b16880e2cc9d10f617cf
prerequisite-patch-id: ce4f6fb65d4ec72fe3ad34b55a46bbbb26b897d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 5da64ae1770ba214d77721bfce0c068167be3252
prerequisite-patch-id: 825cb3691a7239057d566f2e10abb879008eb615
prerequisite-patch-id: f74e8b479b68fc26a2cdac4818cf8711413565b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 8119c9592a1e5a68b51946339fd43c5468b7f46e
prerequisite-patch-id: c39ad72fe96c0cda247b9310eb41b2fe38d6e187
prerequisite-patch-id: 0dec1c68f573e02bc2af3bd0ed1c6dfcf26ece19
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fe5504a98e05ab80a0e228f9b6dc80784447a37
prerequisite-patch-id: 5698b9235262bb58cc0d5a34aadea47937aa0335
prerequisite-patch-id: df37d50640f13ec786340fe434ef908c72aa11cc
prerequisite-patch-id: afdf12f6d38f9a763a44c0ee8425308f916a5e4f
prerequisite-patch-id: 82d787576488ced74d48aa19d3458d1de872a3a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6443554b7c75bf3f1ca9882d1ec60ee1405ae7dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f7a7a157c83539de36577b6c8cb1144e205f694
prerequisite-patch-id: 1affcb05fa73768c59d3390d6441a6b909d197b4
prerequisite-patch-id: eb9c50ad48823d4eaac8b226826007c12c389486
prerequisite-patch-id: 235b4d4bd9d59b9a8d2234f2e6d72d211676669a
prerequisite-patch-id: d0a1d0b3d1ac93090b311338d08e061cece870eb
prerequisite-patch-id: ee737f9d7beb3e383e346d98488fa781eb3e009d
prerequisite-patch-id: 17c0bc3110f84330ff0f5eaef037d183ea3fff26
prerequisite-patch-id: dda4f042b16f753bb5ba382364c58e4654244bba
prerequisite-patch-id: 884863b55968683fd3d9652a49608fb25d13ed67
prerequisite-patch-id: b721fec88bea4eed8955c288fdde520f19bc173e
prerequisite-patch-id: e5f58a22327b041cf8a56d5cea776998cb0868af
prerequisite-patch-id: de275b05c03afc2bdf092bf151795705e03adec5
prerequisite-patch-id: 93272057ff07d1c7d8276f0e97b4a10cc6145fce
prerequisite-patch-id: b4a0c15b47b02a148d8c9862281790399e296071
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f3ac84a1fe0dbcf3cc3388f20614eff165867df
prerequisite-patch-id: c4cb7afa923e5611991d2ecf9ed84479c7cc768d
prerequisite-patch-id: aa9177cde1a590942cbbe9110db5a6990251156b
prerequisite-patch-id: 01ba38c554a65014cde6f02e461dbb47cba20c7b
prerequisite-patch-id: 44f5edb278e6a2170ba4796bfe3466f6fbb12222
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fd87e704de95337a101cbfdf426b258a2fca33a
prerequisite-patch-id: 397253e8a8d2e1769ce75e6367ed054b57aac8f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 81d3661fbb1ca0bd76a2ffbe0e2b37cd2300789a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fdef06c9cee00a027c456567c46922a18220139
prerequisite-patch-id: 040670f9ddfd2cc4a48ad97aff4b0300df9458fe
prerequisite-patch-id: c0e27597ef8c7015869e721d9383084b1583d98f
prerequisite-patch-id: 932969d4091de4b96294cdd761315f0464cc3273
prerequisite-patch-id: 246ca9ddaaf8aa9f5534cb13be9f75591a380ef2
prerequisite-patch-id: a5207bd72b5896a7c41573f7f1acf8016e70fd7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 450eb1f1332e5a944ccb3fc474852b5d90447572
prerequisite-patch-id: a99200f7c05ba019d3f3e7b1fe3935862e22c172
prerequisite-patch-id: e6af6933fbcef08f4050f768974bda1d5380b741
prerequisite-patch-id: 22363fe1ec67529b49cb7fa871f0d2759b0a676d
prerequisite-patch-id: 732219f54c107b36dd36fa999ab96b5be2547b3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 69e7ed949c5daa8c6c9779b75809fd0d793cddd3
prerequisite-patch-id: b4b020094240b1977fba6bd2c4d93236c5c829cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 01f752b8c4a155cd6877b94f8a1cba77b14f1107
prerequisite-patch-id: 397a1d0e77f51f5ae4c5798a83cc3fd6875fe357
prerequisite-patch-id: dba0115e1f61acb3f641fb5464ad8084b8bafda2
prerequisite-patch-id: 980f04a0254bad864ac7d4e88b6ef480876b42ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 793607470ce5aec496849eb5ff738041f91a2689
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f715162cbe2fd6da65af03021d2a9af37572891
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e283d4bbb83909de410f2f6092ee62d93f2a917
prerequisite-patch-id: 8547b89f009cd4e9a6e4fcfd5d20c61225b81625
prerequisite-patch-id: 44eb47bb931f838abcf1aca4334228c98e54aee9
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c637b1e3e23cc65e274482f75aa471483a865dd
prerequisite-patch-id: f2ac2af384670c726ffcd27e484d56b7fbc3caf1
prerequisite-patch-id: d44abadd4407aabe1138be2ec305a5f83213b0c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 16d36aa8a1f7d5ff655817554d1ab54bca0a81b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b6a0b32bbd12a37eb12881c892fdc313183d314
prerequisite-patch-id: 846d1d95686606f99306f596caf47c067b366135
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f13a38ff70d87af77b3924afc9f622084e99bad
prerequisite-patch-id: 180fad347f538fa7e1d883d7d0f2a01922b897d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 49f40825ca1de64e3b820466dea2d41aef17efec
prerequisite-patch-id: 15732af883f66a43301ad2d580e7f913f59ae617
prerequisite-patch-id: 983f6e3fa810b5bb4e14a9f515298e37844f9307
prerequisite-patch-id: 977e912eb9169df6cdffb7ed34893715b2769c9a
prerequisite-patch-id: f52127bc2f89449d0cf2d446e2ef45138bd2d196
prerequisite-patch-id: 9264da9c883406250931922650bf7a67b413c2e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b9bd89de13b97a0ff886611b12ae200a3c83e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 5291a356bca8d40140fe0dd02f2fec60a5145063
prerequisite-patch-id: 54f394d25eac664ac4b89a429c5819153f61f0a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 75b9bc9ce92aa4df55f317663c946ce9d950e85a
prerequisite-patch-id: 637275ad18ee4344f36f84b8441c95453bedd90e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9493ebd42182eace61111c256510845ae25a9051
prerequisite-patch-id: 9855e3fbd36d53edfdb3c2e7d86a8f4eaf9fa144
prerequisite-patch-id: b2c2a2bd714a1430fb14b62d9fb4dcdcb7f6f7b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 346bf4e9692d572e205c2f63c099105d45d2a798
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a19b9566be13f6adf91449eb6eaf5c0a0f90551
prerequisite-patch-id: fff6a0bc9d1545bc6fcceedaf30a006e8be7aa60
prerequisite-patch-id: 9eb51573c9418ff57607170b5729dd2950b8ed41
prerequisite-patch-id: b3ded7e93a3c82f17328397b94c7088e66769d30
prerequisite-patch-id: 28cd6dcd6a0e64434649fee1ee30b090716ea78e
prerequisite-patch-id: 696275ea02808a25a8296845a2786466b95e68a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 1acfc7bfd78922c2b778cac9ff5f6f6ca01a4a91
prerequisite-patch-id: a439002bd3718b1a94aa88db11bd67e8fafef6c0
prerequisite-patch-id: ec0a34caeeb83c4792c111926d4693127e003a84
prerequisite-patch-id: f79ce73cf5f89cf95b4a0174c4c4724338c1319e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c390ee4189307043b0fbc19f5b2cbad64be8b16
prerequisite-patch-id: 900a3ab38fd08364ee11cd655df88f41ef47c940
prerequisite-patch-id: e362e8dff5b274230dc47017985e59891badea8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 86ada6d0a7ff1546e2214f75dda4b603cf69a2bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 743efacc2c25153a12db01f7a8223c71332d0f19
prerequisite-patch-id: 124d6b54b3cb07fe8a6c18463ddbf1a4cc95becd
prerequisite-patch-id: a8d2e11672f2e7c6159ddf866a129e422c6d8876
prerequisite-patch-id: 63848a633684dd6b719b5293f103b6aa344c5147
prerequisite-patch-id: 221be9eea566704d43d15f02aaee41f09b6469b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 16abababcfec9b57d8bfcf39ac0608bdee7726b0
prerequisite-patch-id: 69488de8a707efcbd7b4cbed7546be25dfa40cde
prerequisite-patch-id: e4325689267375b85239c71b807bbb3c3b029cc9
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bac047689e1f243b7b65c5c8bc56f7e99963295
prerequisite-patch-id: db04773dd282af5db5d2ebd832210f55d3a4f2b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 27f1f6f073dd3c5559b42c3d13f281c5c5ade0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: f61b8a0cd4ce1a3a37efb01bf3ded69085d196d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d16c28566023498e868ffac8083ecdd447e9953
prerequisite-patch-id: d6bf4cb011a177317de4bfbcc60194a273fb94bb
prerequisite-patch-id: a9ec29a5c1ffe41ab8b9845b5be576f4ccc4f8f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c67b836752e99a8371deb6292b7e60730b1f5ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a5ce2ddaf0e719132c4e1ad73733273c4b4ebb1
prerequisite-patch-id: ca781e234fb9e58a7f9233fd2d6bc94661c27a77
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f13116bf1c74947f551351cd2822ea73c0f56de
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d642b967b6e838fa77a1b90d87c8d1940f07066
prerequisite-patch-id: 056b73b948d1e1e1aab8de88e50d83f16a09f1f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fcd36f384544fb38b905a45ff954a43bcc80970
prerequisite-patch-id: 24275ea7196798e9c512eb22cbabf7a3259706a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a4050f9e11053934982d98b1926e6b49f7bb0f5
prerequisite-patch-id: b5f773823f3d42475dea5cbe2ccfd0caa52713e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c54d3b23148b2b23e00bdcb4af7ee334d115ac1
prerequisite-patch-id: 15557729b69cdd73c91729cf6529734f62413d18
prerequisite-patch-id: c62ab5a5fdf6e0976f7f960777434e6db497a87a
prerequisite-patch-id: ac89cecdebf817188f13e223bff3a8a9c7ca75db
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c75536dfe3afd4bcab1654450e64971deb20315
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ab2bd8fa9ea227f177efdf5b7a403f056ecd30f
prerequisite-patch-id: 58de30064e334f8485524a5e28521235472be9bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 50f9e878b6dc27d5d8e96b2b6c002e97b6878457
prerequisite-patch-id: 36db9a1be51639cab8be9a2edf0e063a16623735
prerequisite-patch-id: 070ba7435f215915d4e316199198fe5988c44739
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c89385dee7e8857a05d107386b03d8f9d675731
prerequisite-patch-id: d3cbdbbbe6ad063f26f2fe3027af428cdf1b466e
prerequisite-patch-id: cae7df708241626643a5163f4819f3305c48f689
prerequisite-patch-id: fef8030b6f7ad28d0fda2005b0bec64d26481040
prerequisite-patch-id: 3827557a2b7549557f3d42fcc34500da6eabd2be
prerequisite-patch-id: 3252f4a01bde4e0e6485bd40c3b464fe2fd433f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 7814d53b07c506dc4ce519d014de1c8746f46cb8
prerequisite-patch-id: fbde1445890fbcafd5124cd5e8352eb6439d5dec
prerequisite-patch-id: bace56e4e54a79969d14bbe1456fb67a75ef7ca0
prerequisite-patch-id: d9f8ca13e9863ea7b883559a7582f94127b349ae
prerequisite-patch-id: b1136769d0ddd56a1ef1022836fb3b04437656f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 6524d1038e08527a7f24f1c8503db74bee0a4aa6
prerequisite-patch-id: 28273e39c7c0b82083b8ac3494020554403066ff
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fa2a29a4f7064583238cf7c0ca01b6b4e7045b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fc57ee8df2388c70926a4be3e0773495df5131f
prerequisite-patch-id: eec89ea4bbca3a093567eb51155a71101f5018bb
prerequisite-patch-id: 0dcb62ef397c209022f28485183ad924027fcb49
prerequisite-patch-id: 10b62121d8e6be39b804af33b151f03c8337707b
prerequisite-patch-id: e5550613a9d9484cb0850a4f677db8af5a3136b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 53b1f56fc5bb8cd2fd3f5c0a131e8c037ceb4380
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d25c1b2a2a065fa2d6dae8736c6e26806ff9380
prerequisite-patch-id: eefea46fdf1e3aa92d20f752437cc12941a07d10
prerequisite-patch-id: ea42102cc64a9ca3fca8f60f075c70c155dfad24
prerequisite-patch-id: ee85c04754e6c3fd664bfceeee9299c3dd88276a
prerequisite-patch-id: b99c67d845b970622abc9e6c529b872dc395a34f
prerequisite-patch-id: d3cb7c76e22ed6efac77a20937d7c694f28215f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a241c8e68baaad212afae1ddaab7ccf15e69616
prerequisite-patch-id: a4959b748fd60b464176f2eedb846ff644b60b20
prerequisite-patch-id: 11a32f6d32c3eae23f8d66b9645075d423514f08
prerequisite-patch-id: d8010a4512cfda1c45762c6c92456f92298e7b60
prerequisite-patch-id: 106ca19ac642dafba14b3b27d4ec36e341b5c0a5
prerequisite-patch-id: d74232a97f11b2317e33d7d10dd612c38ca4360f
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a43e8bd71b77729ea74c88c2e4cdea7ff66c65f
prerequisite-patch-id: 761925737167c82edbca6eaf1465f28692a487e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bb08d0b748412d8fd07abfee33251f53092314c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f718d8cacf2c21af307f831af8dd410513db4c9
prerequisite-patch-id: c8aa075d6e5487614052bc6668b736456e5f5c48
prerequisite-patch-id: b36f8fb50ebf48f0b4b0fb84c28a24f1b0a706bd
prerequisite-patch-id: deaab9deb22239620eb0e2a92dc941211afe7907
prerequisite-patch-id: 61fc368ccfa7e65f925281cef911c45f91c1857f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a9e185134987798176f23e9c4a621d962f41f9a
prerequisite-patch-id: c6e8adb67df90706634a41377d23a7c949238eb5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d11696866f15c4e8e9f1628797607e674eec848
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fb3edeb64ab14883625c484d3db0a880c713d40
prerequisite-patch-id: 93071c986ed0494ced254df29abd3114a4d3a86c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0074f85fbeac3806d03420b8251864545fb5bef7
prerequisite-patch-id: 84b7b9b5e15e41fddf52a78c4dd53167739a27c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 219256aa205f6c6db5705d0ef3cdfeaa3d8ebdad
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dbe6634165587a62dd4e3bcb40e6d9e2e4f2625
prerequisite-patch-id: 89425eb65bcbc416b4ac4c44e610d1e87982a951
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dd2860848320f4b32ca6360413154ccc3962387
prerequisite-patch-id: d7f12e57b85c9d57bc0b688d5fb7a9a090fe0728
prerequisite-patch-id: d7dc0401b425dd458d90130f6dbbe4414dd48f95
prerequisite-patch-id: 39bce726f925cf6f5e24f5d8df3e07a21caf52d2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0cd56d7b927fd1f81c51ea9b575ae5c10f579599
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ae61b415c586771ef651fe546d439aa035baadd
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d1b6a12f958f623644bafb9aacfc997676e1114
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c42c2c3472758088a6d3ed59b738b9265bdb908
prerequisite-patch-id: 01555402c154efa64a275abb3d17ea471e38118e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ff93e776bfdea446db6ac7a3e6e6d01ec4f7554
prerequisite-patch-id: 206e6075249a813a32032a0d5047ed1d95044356
prerequisite-patch-id: c7065f291940d84217a46c36263907e64b336489
prerequisite-patch-id: 70dfe6088fc302fdcc97b7cb517d8cca3a1b59e7
prerequisite-patch-id: d18ad7d036d3425e7a6818249ad3fc07b6adadc7
prerequisite-patch-id: 734131d6f682e4f0c2b5222a4ed5cade324265d3
prerequisite-patch-id: f80568ec421d68b06cd66b443c585ab90b2ee98b
prerequisite-patch-id: 5192a82c2fb4d8a9ccbad2ac214f810b1ee88988
prerequisite-patch-id: e7f9f30c04cdda47a4d231c23e354edd1b649147
prerequisite-patch-id: 48bb7fbe143fada6b10ecdfcbe049ff800de5162
prerequisite-patch-id: 856bc7b8d85ff0c195738cdf46b7ad71df51059e
prerequisite-patch-id: d1b9a8640a4486fa5df6e8ecdf9701e5388cc584
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c60ce4d94e4a51279e9f88ad3c65e7aec83ab81
prerequisite-patch-id: eb86e9b1f292a02956c2de7e7f812d0c35096b16
prerequisite-patch-id: d3aaa8841a2161d8fc5f4bb487355a616b334a2e
prerequisite-patch-id: d9678625afbad6bf45572326a68f36f4a8494543
prerequisite-patch-id: b597ee64d32abc47d11d23ad0039b3404264146a
prerequisite-patch-id: b706b72d36c30b5e440cc36e3255f1d729094af5
prerequisite-patch-id: dabac4e89d19300c55be87cf945dd81684b80ee0
prerequisite-patch-id: 73a1ff87a445d133a4524cc8b7a4a2ca7189d681
prerequisite-patch-id: ab67a79962412c1ec5301e50f3c0e34f0d3b8237
prerequisite-patch-id: bbe02e0edb70fe23898eb1a1218c495e8026d966
prerequisite-patch-id: 9afab5b3e7d8514026e1cfb25512a234021aa798
prerequisite-patch-id: 18bf38f8464eff881c71d9d511f1a08b129a08e7
prerequisite-patch-id: cbc39960221fe3b98edfdede3f3587a973750ef0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2de7ffef4d8f30b800fd9290f39d1c09901ce059
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f9512619738d2231be3b9f00fddf7166c54e41e
prerequisite-patch-id: f06720b0f0f15155c0f895c03cad8eb447aadacb
prerequisite-patch-id: 381892081f3f46c6c82aceafe1d03567176d3b82
prerequisite-patch-id: 10377d90e0db9641aab6ab85fdfd23ff0cd80d65
prerequisite-patch-id: 83a932b0b5dd4db579d5b18a530bb017a744bd1e
prerequisite-patch-id: c486263c844d0c0a933653cfdd554b9416463706
prerequisite-patch-id: fe1757a04802d09ac6ae27d03660c0bfb4af6fc5
prerequisite-patch-id: 437d1ddf39ca9235c93f6a7609400b4fbb50c43e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e108cfce61cbd6f69274db6fc66599bf24bb3ee
prerequisite-patch-id: e8354debb5ac9f2f223fc38d48b77e596bfbd7e0
prerequisite-patch-id: fb79f7e73220314c0c8f9e76cc8b54f57ca64127
prerequisite-patch-id: 698596d96bf857ebf484de317fe6dec533234033
prerequisite-patch-id: 53069c84e0cf10e6cd897eb6ef492de903d1083d
prerequisite-patch-id: 988ea7e3f684ebd04b6100059b78b9867a5d717d
prerequisite-patch-id: ca3a88faccc5f61f1813a1b82791edf604f7720e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d85b60352eed0cbb5d20d4bde93988c6bc9b0a5
prerequisite-patch-id: aa5e718db0f6f30a83d99ef165b9a33ec1fd4314
prerequisite-patch-id: 83adae045a085d7bf5f2d8372bb6364f4a96ba5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 869e2b453ee52661a68489d9db4f1c8b0a58912b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7701034634114f72978ec309de0de20632dd3568
prerequisite-patch-id: 49ade1ceb68e5d7fb9c09b82fa1d15ebc0f7d16e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b52c8aeb23f2fba8ec3ea5871ad51b6da713530
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a71aa3d5883d0b6cd3207bd140fd62deb5d4ecd
prerequisite-patch-id: a6053b064059fd90f266472c9ea5ad2fb1cf53d6
prerequisite-patch-id: f67ba4e9222a9ee768591d58daec0e0b8d90fc3b
prerequisite-patch-id: f4571ba4188675e8653031413127ba29ac127f35
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ffc31293cf7aef40f703dd2f71a9e7425cb7b39
prerequisite-patch-id: d25150758695b09776056ee42e549f1f9cfb2238
prerequisite-patch-id: 663419e78aeac36e4efdac76baca04f809476f32
prerequisite-patch-id: e343c35712edb2f108ffae2d2b2f772bc1625107
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e1d631ad816a17d1b455ae2869b594617c81256
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ec0dc7565f9643fb03520f99989feb22c02cc2e
prerequisite-patch-id: b918e90c8b48e1f1f2bf4650926cef3592d0c1f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 18b15a257ab44656a0a550b62d7f51e9c1f26973
-- 
2.48.1