Subject: [bug#75708] [PATCH v2 00/14] Update PyTorch to 2.5.1

From: David Elsing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 18:32:11 +0000

In the first version, I forgot to update fbgemm, python-torchvision and
python-pytorch-geometric.

David Elsing (14):
  gnu: asmjit: Update to commit cfc9f81.
  gnu: cpuinfo: Update to commit ca156f7.
  gnu: cpp-httplib: Update to 0.18.5.
  gnu: flatbuffers-next: Update to 24.12.23.
  gnu: onnx: Update to 1.17.0.
  gnu: Add pybind11-2.13.
  gnu: python-optree: Update to 0.14.0.
  gnu: python-sympy: Update to 1.13.3.
  gnu: oneapi-dnnl: Regenerate autogenerated files.
  gnu: fbgemm: Update to 1.0.0.
  gnu: python-pytorch: Update to 2.5.1.
  gnu: python-pytorch-for-r-torch: Fix build.
  gnu: python-torchvision: Update to 0.20.1.
  gnu: python-pytorch-geometric: Update to 2.6.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             | 109 ++++++++++++----
 gnu/packages/parallel.scm                     |   8 +-
 .../patches/fbgemm-use-system-libraries.patch |  18 +--
 .../patches/python-optree-fix-32-bit.patch    | 122 ------------------
 .../patches/python-pytorch-fix-codegen.patch  |  42 +++---
 .../python-pytorch-system-libraries.patch     | 100 +++++++-------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   |  56 +++++---
 gnu/packages/serialization.scm                |   6 +-
 10 files changed, 222 insertions(+), 256 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-optree-fix-32-bit.patch

-- 
2.46.0