Subject: bug#75633: [PATCH] New unit-tests for cl-lib

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 15:44:37 +0100

Stefan Kangas [2025-02-13 21:38 -0800] wrote:

> "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I would also like to apply the attached patch that addresses the
>> aforementioned duplication and organisation of some cl-lib tests.
>> WDYT?
>
> Based on your description and the commit message, I'd say it makes
> sense.  I skimmed the patch and nothing immediately stood out to me.
>
> If you think it is good to go, then please install.

Done, thanks.

 Consolidate some cl-lib tests
 0edf094e54c 2025-02-14 15:42:52 +0100
 https://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=0edf094e54c

-- 
Basil