Subject: Re: bug#75625: link in manual to Debbugs User Guide does not work

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 20:08:35 +0100

jgart via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hmmm, yeah, I don't know the texinfo arcana to fix that either... 🦆

I took the liberty to send a patch fixing the reported issue.  There are
few more remaining (in the EN manual):

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix.texi:14144: warning: no htmlxref.cnf entry found for `guile-gcrypt'
guix.texi:20311: warning: no htmlxref.cnf entry found for `gpm'
guix.texi:21423: warning: no htmlxref.cnf entry found for `qemu'
guix.texi:47685: warning: no htmlxref.cnf entry found for `pinentry'
guix.texi:50444: warning: no htmlxref.cnf entry found for `gash'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I leave fixing those as an exercise to the reader.  (Mainly because I
did not really find an usable HTML version of their info pages.)

Have a nice day,
Tomas

-- 
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.