Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Post 1 for the Guix User Survey 2024

From: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 13:02:56 +0000

Steve George (1):
  website: add first post convering the Guix User and Contributor Survey
    2024.

 ...user-contributor-survey-results-post1.sxml | 488 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q1.png   | Bin 0 -> 53515 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q10.png  | Bin 0 -> 47428 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q2.png   | Bin 0 -> 48327 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q5.png   | Bin 0 -> 35080 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q6.png   | Bin 0 -> 50429 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q7.png   | Bin 0 -> 65093 bytes
 7 files changed, 488 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 website/posts/2024-guix-user-contributor-survey-results-post1.sxml
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q1.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q10.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q2.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q5.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q6.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q7.png

base-commit: 0dad82394930d827738f9cf8c9bbb7fa6ace7965
-- 
2.46.0