Subject: bug#75578: closed (Re: [bug#75578] [PATCH 1/1] website: add first post convering the Guix User and Contributor Survey 2024.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 10:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75578: [PATCH 0/1] Post 1 for the Guix User Survey 2024

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75578: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75578
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#75578] [PATCH 1/1] website: add first post convering the Guix User and Contributor Survey 2024.
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 11:20:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Pushed and published:

  https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2025/guix-user-and-contributor-survey-2024-the-results-part-1/

Thanks for the enormous work, Steve, and for the insightful feedback
from the survey already!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Post 1 for the Guix User Survey 2024
From: Steve George <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Steve George <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 13:02:56 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steve George (1):
  website: add first post convering the Guix User and Contributor Survey
    2024.

 ...user-contributor-survey-results-post1.sxml | 488 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q1.png   | Bin 0 -> 53515 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q10.png  | Bin 0 -> 47428 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q2.png   | Bin 0 -> 48327 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q5.png   | Bin 0 -> 35080 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q6.png   | Bin 0 -> 50429 bytes
 .../static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q7.png   | Bin 0 -> 65093 bytes
 7 files changed, 488 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 website/posts/2024-guix-user-contributor-survey-results-post1.sxml
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q1.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q10.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q2.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q5.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q6.png
 create mode 100644 website/static/blog/img/2024-guix-survey-q7.png

base-commit: 0dad82394930d827738f9cf8c9bbb7fa6ace7965
-- 
2.46.0