Subject: bug#75561: 30.0.93; TeX Mode's tex-file command when called from child-tex-file in sub-directory

From: Thomas Senftl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 17:16:46 +0000

Hi,

I want to use the command tex-file (C-c C-f) of the built-in tex-mode.el
from a child-tex-file in a sub-directory of tex-main-file. However, this
results the error "! I can't find file `../main.tex'."

Recipe for reproducing the error (with texlive 2022.20230122-3, Emacs
30.0.93 2025-01-14, emacs -Q):

1. C-x C-f <path-to-some-testing-directory>/main.tex
2. Fill main.tex with the following contents (and save it):
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
Hello \input{./inputs/foo}
\end{document}
3. M-x make-directory inputs
4. C-x C-f ./inputs/foo.tex
5. Fill ./inputs/foo.tex with the following contents:
world. 
6. M-x add-file-local-variable tex-main-file "../main.tex"
7. Save and revert the buffer (to apply the file-local variable)
7. C-c C-f (tex-file)
8. Error: "! I can't find file `../main.tex'."

With the following patch for the tex-file function the above scenario
works:

@@ -6,9 +6,10 @@ This function is more useful than \\[tex-buffer] when you need the
   (when tex-offer-save
     (save-some-buffers))
   (let* ((source-file (tex-main-file))
+	 (file-name (file-name-nondirectory source-file))
 	 (file-dir (file-name-directory (expand-file-name source-file))))
     (if (tex-shell-running)
         (tex-kill-job)
       (tex-start-shell))
-    (tex-start-tex tex-command source-file file-dir)
+    (tex-start-tex tex-command file-name file-dir)
     (setq tex-print-file (expand-file-name source-file))))

I hope I did not misunderstand the documentation of tex-file or
overlooked something. In any case, thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Thomas

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2025-01-14 built on tm-l
Repository revision: b981889e9ee0a37f1bc8e2c9b90a5d154c1d032e
Repository branch: emacs-30
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/build --with-pgtk
 --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter --with-mailutils
 'CFLAGS=-O3 -pipe -march=native -fno-diagnostics-show-caret
 -fdiagnostics-color=never -fdiagnostics-urls=never''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.6.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-info hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-cycle hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-biblatex hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-duration hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-pcomplete hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ruby hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sed hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-C hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-bbdb hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-plantuml hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-clojure hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-man hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-datetree hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-fold-core hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-element hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-persist hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-beamer hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-lint hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-octave hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-table hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-doi hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-footnote hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-clock hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-natbib hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lisp hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-mhe hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-texinfo hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sqlite hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-core hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-refile hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-capture hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-attach-git hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-num hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-screen hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-habit hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-colview hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lob hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-python hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-irc hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-tempo hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-org hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-latex hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-latex hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-macs hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-archive hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-fold hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-publish hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-mouse hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-org hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-groovy hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-csl hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-docview hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-entities hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-matlab hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-haskell hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-protocol hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ditaa hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-timer hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-basic hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ref hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-tangle hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-perl hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-forth hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-table hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-icalendar hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-ctags hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-js hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-macro hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-scheme hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-css hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-w3m hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-feed hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-java hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-rmail hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-ascii hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-keys hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-mobile hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-gnus hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-exp hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-odt hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-plot hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-awk hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-agenda hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-shell hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-dot hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-processing hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lilypond hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-element-ast hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-eshell hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-inlinetask hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/oc-bibtex hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-man hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-src hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-calc hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-makefile hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-R hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-ocaml hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-crypt hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-maxima hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-bibtex hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-eshell hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-gnuplot hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-attach hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ol-eww hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-lua hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sass hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-eval hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-comint hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-julia hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-goto hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-html hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-md hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ox-koma-letter hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-indent hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-fortran hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-list hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-id hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-loaddefs hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-faces hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/ob-sql hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-compat hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tanuki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.19/org-version hides /home/tanuki/Projects/Emacs/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi mail-extr gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range emacsbug message
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mule-util imenu man shortdoc flyspell ispell cl-print help-fns
radix-tree reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs latexenc vc-git diff-mode
track-changes vc-dispatcher tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat parse-time
tramp-loaddefs project dired-aux bookmark reftex-vars bibtex iso8601
tabify cus-start comp-run comp-common misearch multi-isearch
modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme display-fill-column-indicator server
skeleton ob-R org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org-refile org-clock dbus xml
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec tex-mode compile text-property-search
rmail let-alist smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils epg rfc6068 epg-config ps-print ps-print-loaddefs
lpr diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-julian solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs modus-themes edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode term disp-table shell pcomplete ehelp cl-extra help-mode
hippie-exp comint ansi-osc ansi-color dired dired-loaddefs winner ring
use-package-core cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit modus-themes-autoloads
info org-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 513373 36965) (symbols 48 33048 0)
 (strings 32 124569 10436) (string-bytes 1 4013724) (vectors 16 54281)
 (vector-slots 8 653338 23757) (floats 8 1191 11584)
 (intervals 56 7970 0) (buffers 992 23))