Subject: Re: bug#75530: [PATCH 3/3] Remap read-only-mode for Grep Edit

From: Liam Hupfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2025 21:52:23 -0600

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Liam Hupfer <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2025 14:27:03 -0600
>> 
>> Aside: do you always prefer patch series as attachments to a single
>> message rather than threaded messages, or just recommend it to stave off
>> malformed patches from users who don’t use git-send-email?
>
> A single message is preferred, as that makes it easier for me to find
> related messages (the Subject stays the same).  But since you’ve
> already sent the patches as separate messages without waiting for me
> to reply, this sounds a moot point…

I just wanted to get it out there in its current state in case you had
more feedback while I was away. I’ll resend as a single message and keep
that in mind going forward!

—Liam