Subject: Re: [bug#75518] Request for merging "core-packages-team" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2025 19:22:36 +0200

Am Sun, Jul 13, 2025 at 07:10:14PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> uncaught throw to %exception: (#<&store-protocol-error message: "reading file `/gnu/store/j4xb684n5v4mszqpwfvz4n5gr8sac4pq-scron-0.4.tar.gz.drv': No such file or directory" status: 1>)
> Registering builds for evaluation 2071001.

Ah, but do we not have the data service for this? :-)

https://data.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/j4xb684n5v4mszqpwfvz4n5gr8sac4pq-scron-0.4.tar.gz.drv
shows a successful build, so I suppose the file must be in the store of
the data service.

However, it is not on data.qa, and I do not know how to access data
(without qa).

The result of the derivation is
https://data.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/xkwm8h3y1ak0akx57ns3rmycrw479bb7-scron-0.4.tar.gz
the same as for the (different) derivation I see on my machine,
and "./pre-inst-env guix build scron" on berlin downloads the scron
source into the store. Maybe this is enough?

I have tried to restart the evaluation through the web interface.

But this has no effect - the page immediately comes back with the failed
evaluation from two hours ago and an unchanged log file.

Help needed!

Andreas