Subject: [bug#75518] core-packages-team updated

From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 23:35:44 +0100

Andreas Enge writes:

Hello,

> I have added the newest release for mpfr on top of the branch.
> Again I could build up to mpc.

Thanks!

> Before we merge, we still need to modify some commits having an
> "XXX" in the commit message.

Right, I have collapsed the two squashes and the fixup, thus fixing the
two overly long commit messages with their XXX.  Also I've rebased onto
latest master, which involved resolving some 25 odd conflicts and also
skipping a few commits.  The previous core-packages-team branch is saved
as core-packages-team-old.

Greetings,
Janneke

-- 
Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>  | GNU LilyPond https://LilyPond.org
Freelance IT https://www.JoyOfSource.com | Avatar® https://AvatarAcademy.com