Subject: bug#75510: Building grub-image.png.drv fails with rsvg

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 22:20:11 -0500

On Sun, Jan 12, 2025 at 03:30:07PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2025 at 10:58:54AM +0100, Roman Scherer wrote:
> > 
> > I can't reconfigure my (aarch64) system anymore. When building
> > /gnu/store/bpda8gfvxm6iv3mc6n8sf3ydxc5b6zi9-grub-image.png.drv I see the following backtrace:
> 
> [...]
> 
> > View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/bp/da8gfvxm6iv3mc6n8sf3ydxc5b6zi9-grub-image.png.drv.gz'.
> 
> Can you share this log?

Okay, thanks.

Also, from the environment where you try to reconfigure, can you also
share the results of `guix describe`?

What I mean by that is, for example, if you log in to the root account
to reconfigure, run `guix describe` from there.

Another example: if you do `sudo -i guix system reconfigure [...]`, run
`sudo -i guix describe`.

Does that make sense?