Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add chimerautils.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 10:12:05 +0100

From: Sören Tempel <[email-masked]>

This patchseries adds a package for chimerautils, the FreeBSD-based
Linux userland from Chimera Linux [1].  This userland can be used as
an alternative to coreutils/util-linux/findutils/... within a user's
profile.  In that sense, it is similar to existing packages such as
sbase or BusyBox.

It requires packaging libxo, which is not packaged so far.  Further,
I backported a patch which fixes compatibility of Chimera's find(1)
implementation with GNU getopt(3).

[1]: https://chimera-linux.org

Sören Tempel (2):
  gnu: Add libxo.
  gnu: Add chimerautils.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/admin.scm                        | 36 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../chimerautils-find-getopt-fix.patch        | 25 +++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm                    | 25 +++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 87 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/chimerautils-find-getopt-fix.patch

base-commit: 5d6c8767f67885bc9b2c8f18ab1f667d0065346b