Subject: [PATCH] gnu: pinentry: Update to 1.3.1.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 21:55:29 +0100

* gnu/packages/gnupg.scm (pinentry-tty): Update to 1.3.1.
---
 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnupg.scm b/gnu/packages/gnupg.scm
index fbf1e5ed54..d713358900 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnupg.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnupg.scm
@@ -867,14 +867,14 @@ (define-public signing-party
 (define-public pinentry-tty
   (package
     (name "pinentry-tty")
-    (version "1.2.1")
+    (version "1.3.1")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "mirror://gnupg/pinentry/pinentry-"
                                   version ".tar.bz2"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0rs019acfj7sr4pvc847nk42v5mba9ixqmd98nwqy8w5b9g1hyj5"))))
+                "014crqmr05lsfv13sj6jkcn6w1rvwpxc5hwn32mhg413qwkywwmw"))))
     (build-system gnu-build-system)
     (arguments
      `(#:configure-flags '("--enable-pinentry-tty")))

base-commit: 7f27dc47c52886b785359799b6dc67b61f638544
prerequisite-patch-id: 9de5fdba24b62feda02241ebfb2ec6e7d188a973
prerequisite-patch-id: 977beb7aa157576397101a40c3196950d86f911e
prerequisite-patch-id: a9e16d284cdfdd09213b71a0a1b2c299783aa27b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6721966457505e3054e71b3b53eb3b8533245c5f
prerequisite-patch-id: c26f12ae2324e934c46d77b100383acdf5cbba79
prerequisite-patch-id: 18623b221edc90b1e5a4a364d1caddd11b51b8e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 01ae215a03d0581cdc0ef4f50d498eceef9e3f74
prerequisite-patch-id: b6ba2def237c4bdf2d70b6ba9abf4434a27c9fec
prerequisite-patch-id: cf936f998868ae2fadf2e778ba1a8eee5087524f
-- 
2.47.1