Subject: Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 00:31:19 +0000

Hi Guix!

Preparing go-team for the merge in #75467.

Main purpose was to shift and update all left packages from golang.scm
and prepare some missing packages for updates which require way too many
new ones.

- fixed time bomb in tests for all go-* variants.
- prometheus-node-exporter upgraded to quite recent commit, packaged with
all missing inputs
- all compilers starting from go-1.21 up to go-1.23 have been refreshed
- made a review of required packages for gitlab-runner - about 300 new
ones, it will overlap with packages requiring to update some others
(e.g. docker, restic, bitmask, matterbridge)
- added modification to go-build-system to run all tests by default with
passing <import-path>/... to "go test"
- added modification to go-build-system to have optional #:test-subdirs,
which would help to skip large portion of modules
- fixed the most of the packages due to that change (added missing,
adjusted test flags etc.)

Please give it a go to check any packages of your choice if they are
still built successfully. CI insures it's 97% of successful builds ;-)

--
Thanks,
Oleg