Subject: bug#7546: 23.2; [dired] leading spaces in directory names

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:43:03 -0500

This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list,
and to the gnu.emacs.bug news group.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

Visit a directory with dired containing other directories whose names
begin with spaces.  Hit RET on one of those directories.  I get:

  dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type `g' to update dired buffer

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.29)
 of 2010-05-08 on black.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-p M-< C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-n C-n C-p C-x 
C-p <wheel-up> <wheel-up> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x C-p C-x C-b C-b C-n C-n C-p C-a A C-n 
C-p A C-x C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-x C-p u C-n C-p q y C-x C-f . e l <tab> 
<return> C-n C-n <return> C-x C-k C-n <return> C-x 
C-k <return> <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> g C-p <return> 
M-! l s <return> C-p C-SPC C-e M-w C-x C-f C-y <backspace> 
<backspace> <tab> <backspace> C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, 
C-, C-, C-, C-, C-. C-. C-k <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> <tab> 
b o <tab> C-g C-SPC C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, 
C-, C-b M-w C-x C-f C-y <return> g C-x C-k C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-x 
e m a b <backspace> s <backspace> c s - b u g <return> 
C-g M-x - b u g <tab> <M-backspace> r <backspace> <backspace> 
r e p <tab> o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Updating thread indent...done
Scoring...done
Updated (-0/+7) message(s).
dired-get-file-for-visit: File no longer exists; type `g' to update dired buffer [3 times]
Mark set
Making completion list...
Quit
Mark set
Quit
Making completion list... [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/bibl-mode/bibl-mode hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/bibl-mode/bibl-mode/bibl-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/bibl-mode/bibl-lists hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/bibl-mode/bibl-mode/bibl-lists
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/bibl-mode/bibl-grab hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/bibl-mode/bibl-mode/bibl-grab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/etc/emacs/site-start.d/50magit hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/magit/etc/emacs/site-start.d/50magit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-topgit hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-topgit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-svn hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-svn
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/magit/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-weather hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-weather
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-ucs hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-ucs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-tabmenu hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-tabmenu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-symbol hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-symbol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-session hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-session
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-search hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-search
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-rss hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-rss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-proc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-proc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-perldoc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-perldoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-namazu hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-namazu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-mail hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-mail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-load hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-load
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-lnum hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-lnum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-image hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-image
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-hist hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-hist
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-form hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-form
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-filter hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-filter
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-fb hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-fb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-favicon hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-favicon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-ems hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-dtree hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-dtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-cookie hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-cookie
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-ccl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-ccl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-bug hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-bug
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-bookmark hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/w3m-antenna hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/w3m-antenna
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/octet hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/octet
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/mime-w3m hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/mime-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/lisp/mew-w3m hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/w3m/w3m/lisp/mew-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/sha1 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/pgg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/elisp/package.d/linum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/linum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/elisp/custom hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/remember/lisp/remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-gw hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-fish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/tramp/lisp/socks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/socks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/flim/lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/wanderlust/lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/wanderlust/lisp/wl/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/semi/lisp/semi/smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/3rd-party/package.d/planner/contrib/timeclock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow emacsbug dired ps-mule browse-url cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso smtp sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain
newcomment cus-edit modb-legacy elmo-filter multi-isearch two-column
iso-transl mel-q-ccl tabify my-xmlunicode quail epg disp-table smiley
flow-fill mail-extr parse-time org-eval org-bookmark bookmark
org-mac-message org-habit org-agenda org-id org-crypt org-capture
org-mks wl-score ssl elmo-nntp elmo-sendlog elmo-internal elmo-imap4
time-stamp elmo-net elmo-dop elmo-cache elmo-map hl-line modb-standard
wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 ccl mailalias mime-setup
mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-pgp pgg-def mime-play filename
mime-image wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail wl-news
wl-address wl-thread wl-folder wl-spam wl-action elmo-spam elsp-header
elsp-generic wl-gravatar gravatar gnus-picon gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view smime gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
format-spec gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message ecomplete
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 sha1-el hex-util hashcash gnus-win
bbdb signature org-wl org byte-opt ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint comint ring ob-keys ob
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
regexp-opt cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs filladapt wl-summary
ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer
mmelmo-imap mime-view calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi mime-conf wl wl-e21 wl-util pp
elmo-flag elmo-localdir bytecomp byte-compile wl-vars epg-config
wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity
mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7
eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces
pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone path-util elmo-vars
poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna package reporter
init w3m-load remember-autoloads planner-autoloads muse-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads bbdb-autoloads my-loaddefs auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup ido maxframe osx-plist xml windmove ffap dwa-util
initsplit yasnippet advice advice-preload derived easy-mmode edmacro
kmacro help-mode view assoc cl cl-19 paren server gnus gnus-ems
nnheader gnus-util netrc time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit autorevert delsel cus-start cus-load autoload help-fns
org-install tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com