Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: linux-libre: Update to 6.12.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2025 18:24:53 -0500

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-version, linux-libre-gnu-revision,
linux-libre-pristine-source, linux-libre-source, linux-libre): Use linux-libre
6.12.

Change-Id: I0c525676ab2d6a29b7e4a6a8b356d8252f84b863
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index a9116c8649..1d732f3613 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -1159,11 +1159,11 @@ (define-public linux-libre-6.11
                        "aarch64-linux" "powerpc64le-linux" "riscv64-linux")
                      #:configuration-file kernel-config))
 
-(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.11-version)
-(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.11-gnu-revision)
-(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.11-pristine-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.11-source)
-(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.11)
+(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.12-version)
+(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.12-gnu-revision)
+(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.12-pristine-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.12-source)
+(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.12)
 
 (define-public linux-libre-6.6
   (make-linux-libre* linux-libre-6.6-version

base-commit: 42184048ced95ebeacbf62ba29aa96e3c25af47a
-- 
2.46.0