Subject: [bug#75411] [PATCH] gnu: Add julia-manualmemory.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 19:00:42 +0100

Hi Spencer,

"King, Spencer" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 86e62dc5d05ac7780a81d6e90daf268d9af03fca Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> Message-Id: <86e6[email-masked]>
> From: Spencer King <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 20:50:12 +0000
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add julia-manualmemory.
>
> * gnu/packages/julia-xyz.scm (julia-manualmemory): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: I8a5b2c1fb9dfa0b83864023ba71a2cb74fee1d8f

Applied as well.

BTW, it just occurred to me that the Julia team (currently consisting of
Simon and Efraim, Cc’d) isn’t Cc’d on your messages, and thus never
applies your patches.

Cc’ing the team happens automatically when using ‘git send-email’ but I
see you’re not using it.  Could you switch to ‘git send-email’ or follow
the guidelines at the bottom of
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Teams.html> to Cc the
Julia team (or any other relevant team) for your patches?

I would also invite you to consider joining the Julia team!

Thanks,
Ludo’.