Subject: least-authority-wrapper for bitlbee-service-type breaks Bonjour support

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2025 21:43:50 +0100

The bitlbee-service-type uses the least-authority-wrapper to run bitlbee
in a container.  A side effect when using bitlbee-purple is that the
Bonjour protocol no longer works as bitlbee cannot connect to the local
mDNS server:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
<@rekado> account add bonjour rekado
<root> Account successfully added with tag bonjour
<@rekado> account on
<root> Trying to get all accounts connected...
<root> bonjour - Login error: Unable to establish connection with the local
       mDNS server.  Is it running?
<root> bonjour - Logging in: Signing off..
<root> bonjour - Logging in: Reconnecting in 5 seconds..
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It works fine when running bitlbee manually.

The Bonjour protocol allows for serverless messaging, which is also used
by the Sugar desktop's Chat activity.

-- 
Ricardo