Subject: [bug#75384] [PATCH 0/4] Bump node-lts to 22.12.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2025 18:48:56 +0100

From: Jelle Licht <[email-masked]>

Hi all, this series bumps node-lts to version 22.12.0.

I had to reintroduce a c-ares package variant specific to node-lts, as well as
disable some tests that did not work in the build container for one reason or
another.

To keep the llhttp-bootstrap dance as short as possible, I've adapted a
so-called ponyfill[0] for Object.fromEntries so we can directly build llhttp
9.2.1 using our node-bootstrap package.

[0] https://github.com/feross/fromentries/tree/master#what-is-a-ponyfill

Jelle Licht (4):
  gnu: Add c-ares-for-node-lts.
  gnu: libuv-for-node-lts: Update to 1.49.1.
  gnu: llhttp-bootstrap: Update to 9.2.1.
  gnu: node-lts: Update to 22.12.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/adns.scm                         | 15 ++++++
 gnu/packages/libevent.scm                     | 12 +----
 gnu/packages/node.scm                         | 23 ++++++----
 .../llhttp-ponyfill-object-fromentries.patch  | 46 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/llhttp-ponyfill-object-fromentries.patch

base-commit: 67a535351f8678969e412e8dba9197a883b524d0
-- 
2.47.1