Subject: [bug#75377] [PATCH] teams: Add Divya Ranjan Pattanaik to emacs, rust and haskell

From: Divya Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2025 08:02:45 +0000

* etc/teams.scm: Add Divya Ranjan Pattanaik.

Change-Id: Id68da5d614bc760619b9328bf1b2751f882abadd
---
 etc/teams.scm | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/etc/teams.scm b/etc/teams.scm
index 16cc40cf4c..0869200748 100755
--- a/etc/teams.scm
+++ b/etc/teams.scm
@@ -749,6 +749,10 @@ (define-member (person "Ekaitz Zarraga"
                        "[email-masked]")
   bootstrap zig)
 
+(define-member (person "Divya Ranjan Pattanaik"
+                       "[email-masked]")
+  emacs rust haskell)
+
 (define-member (person "Clément Lassieur"
                        "[email-masked]")
   mozilla)

base-commit: e383e8e34097b064d4baa4207673c6ba30617347
prerequisite-patch-id: 90b0dc7bab8329dfcf9b5016196272bb80e3deeb
prerequisite-patch-id: f8c6817bd83ae165f1a87d94e7e3540aa2c35ede
prerequisite-patch-id: c3b0a597c4019de52a8e04a74e89762f4a77189e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ebeecbeb20a38abe3030089734bd810dd0fcc84
prerequisite-patch-id: b1fe8abc5927d8446fede82976cdfae5af470db6
prerequisite-patch-id: 37b66bd30bc811ba7c7c3a417c3d278c80aef45f
prerequisite-patch-id: fd18bd323a9e4b592aeae18142c7d8aa2a504d5b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c7c5f2757474138b97d5233bd4ac5c4ebd4c4ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 56b9f9d77889b7400dd5b557797d04082c4ded68
prerequisite-patch-id: 34da53df31bced72c71719d4aff7f817efcdbe6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fed2fa838527ee5c71b0bef40b2d1b897fe331c
prerequisite-patch-id: 89cd3c234273d6c8b9a180c9dcaccdc3ae64b493
prerequisite-patch-id: e95b3ff8b0ed06b0294861db9a94ce205b72d3b8
-- 
2.47.1