Subject: [bug#75368] [PATCH] gnu: coq: Update to 8.20.0.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 10:57:38 +0100

Hi Antero,

Antero Mejr <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Arnaud Daby-Seesaram <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Thank you for your patch.  I have not had the time to look at it in
>> detail yet, but here are a few questions/remarks that probably call for
>> a V2:
>>
>> - some Coq-dependent packages are broken by the update (e.g. stdpp needs
>>   to be updated to 1.11.0 to compile).  It would be nice to update
>>   dependent packages if they support 8.20.
>
> Yes, definitely.

Could you maybe submit a v2 that includes those package updates in
addition to Coq itself?

Thanks,
Ludo’.