Subject: bug#75329: closed (Re: bug#75329: 30.0.93; gnus: lowering thread score doesn't work on e-mail threads (...?))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2025 04:16:04 +0000

Your bug report

#75329: 30.0.93; gnus: lowering thread score doesn't work on e-mail threads (...?)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75329: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75329
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75329: 30.0.93; gnus: lowering thread score doesn't work on e-mail threads (...?)
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Mike Kupfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2025 20:15:02 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Christopher Howard <[email-masked]> writes:

> Mike Kupfer <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> 1. select the email that started the thread, not just one near the top.
>> (This might be an artifact of the thread that I tested on.  You probably
>> just need to select an email that everything afterwards refers to in the
>> References header.)
>>
>> 2. Use "L t s t" (s, not e).  I expect substring to be safe, because
>> AFAIK, the message ID for one email cannot be a substring of the message
>> ID for a second email, due to the angle brackets (<, >) being reserved.
>
> Okay, thank you for the information. This is working for me as well, the way you described.

It seems like this was a pilot error, so I'm closing this bug report
now.

If this conclusion is incorrect and this is still an issue, please reply
to this email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can
reopen the bug report.

Subject: 30.0.93; gnus: lowering thread score doesn't work on e-mail threads (...?)
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2025 13:44:07 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi. In Gnus, I've been using gnus-summary-lower-score with exact subject matching, in order to lower the score on threads I'm not interested in. This works well but makes me a little nervous, as I might end up one day hiding new threads that have the same subject. E.g., maybe the thread subject is ambiguous.

I see from the Gnus manual that gnus-summary-lower-score has a key option 't' for "Score on thread". But when I try to use it on any e-mail in any mailing list thread, nothing happens. More precisely:

1. I go to a summary buffer, select an email near the top of a thread, and enter "L t e t"
2. It prompts me for value, the default being what looks like a "in-reply-to" message value
3. I press RET, accepting the default value

But nothing changes in the summary buffer.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-12-20 built on theoden
Repository revision: 68bcabf58afddb377d172857ce7648ad3ff09618
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-compat
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-browse
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-gnu
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-guix
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-org
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-pkg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher hides /gnu/store/dl6cbx00bl0wskk02sfjf55vcqr8112k-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher-pkg hides /gnu/store/dl6cbx00bl0wskk02sfjf55vcqr8112k-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher-pkg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/znls5lgpz8jy7p43gfc5pkh64qmq3h8s-emacs-transient-0.7.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/b0bxn8a5h9ab6wxh2ld6m89n7r26f7wi-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/b0bxn8a5h9ab6wxh2ld6m89n7r26f7wi-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-bookmark dabbrev ielm calc-undo calc-misc calc-alg
calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs tabify elfeed-link
oc-basic ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
cl-print math-preview shr-color color eww image-file image-converter
flow-fill nndoc gnus-dup mule-util project em-xtra em-unix em-tramp
em-term term ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist
em-glob em-extpipe em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner
em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd cus-start ffap mailalias
smtpmail misearch multi-isearch bbdb-message flyspell ispell sort
gnus-cite smiley mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg gnus-draft
gnus-async gnus-ml qp mm-archive url-cache nndraft nnmh nneething nnrss
nnatom mm-url nnfeed nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache dired-aux
magit-patch magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
magit-extras face-remap magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode benchmark magit-git
magit-base crm vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common help-fns radix-tree disp-table
network-stream winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-info repeat transducers psx-info p-search p-search-query
p-search-transient transient heap cl guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu
add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debbugs-compat discomfort
debase-objectmanager debase eieio-base xterm-color socks gnutls nsm
elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash cl-extra printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs
lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async green-phosphor-theme
mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp rx trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load finder-inf mu4e-autoloads
yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads qrencode-autoloads puni-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
tablist-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paredit-autoloads sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
ht-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
org-present-autoloads org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
hydra-autoloads org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1516282 174521) (symbols 48 58269 1)
 (strings 32 257868 27425) (string-bytes 1 11098930)
 (vectors 16 137634) (vector-slots 8 2192959 206351)
 (floats 8 1798 1744) (intervals 56 50935 1825) (buffers 984 104))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ