Subject: [bug#75326] [PATCH 0/6] Update xtensor-stack packages.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2025 20:33:35 +0000

Hi Guix,

While refreshing AOCommon for Astro update I've noticed it started requiring
xtl, xsimd, xtensor, xtensor-blas, and xtensor-fftw from
<https://github.com/xtensor-stack> collection.

This series of patches improve style and update 3 of them. I would package
xtensor-blas and xtensor-fftw in separate issue.

Sharlatan Hellseher (6):
  gnu: xsimd: Improve package style.
  gnu: xsimd: Update to 11.0.0.
  gnu: xtl: Improve package style.
  gnu: xtl: Update to 0.7.7.
  gnu: xtensor: Improve package style.
  gnu: xtensor: Update to 0.25.0.

 gnu/packages/algebra.scm | 34 ++++++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm     | 66 +++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 2 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

base-commit: ce3ffac5d366ebf20e0d95779f2fe1ea6dde0202
-- 
2.46.0