Subject: [bug#75268] [PATCH emacs-team 0/2] Apply native-comp grafts to emacs-next as well

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2025 22:17:51 +0100

Hi Guix,

having fixed various issues[1,2] that popped up since the first
introduction of ahead-of-time compiled Emacs packages[3], I think it
is safe to apply the same changes to emacs-next as well.  Obviously,
we are preparing for a time when emacs-next will be emacs,
however far in the future that is :)

After applying these changes, I will rebase emacs-team on master,
so that it can hopefully be merged soon.

Cheers

[1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67292#18
[2] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/72045
[3] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67260

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: emacs-next: Don't hash file names in native compilation.
  gnu: emacs-next: Pin natively compiled packages.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/emacs.scm                        |   2 +
 ...emacs-next-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch | 334 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 337 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-next-native-comp-fix-filenames.patch

base-commit: 5b28731e904eed2909946cccedb27d1a1bdd7558
-- 
2.47.1