Subject: bug#75249: closed (Re: [PATCH 01/71] gnu: Add asdf-build-system/clasp.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 06:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75249: [PATCH 01/71] gnu: Add asdf-build-system/clasp.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75249: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75249
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH 01/71] gnu: Add asdf-build-system/clasp.
From: jgart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>, jgart <[email-masked]>, Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 02:34:55 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing this in favour of the following PR:

https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls/675

Feel free to review there.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
all the best,
jgart

Subject: [PATCH 01/71] gnu: Add asdf-build-system/clasp.
From: jgart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: jgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2025 13:03:38 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* guix/build-system/asdf.scm (asdf-build-system/clasp): New variable.
[native-search-paths]: Add search paths.

Change-Id: I8a868e56a2795cfad05c474a039ab755666ec827
---
 gnu/packages/lisp.scm      |  7 +++++++
 guix/build-system/asdf.scm | 24 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 guix/build/lisp-utils.scm  |  2 ++
 3 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/lisp.scm b/gnu/packages/lisp.scm
index 9cc630eec2..fe80c63d9a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/lisp.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/lisp.scm
@@ -440,6 +440,13 @@ (define-public clasp-cl
          (replace 'install
            (lambda* _
              (invoke "ninja" "-C" "build" "install"))))))
+    (native-search-paths
+     (list (search-path-specification
+            (variable "XDG_DATA_DIRS")
+            (files '("share")))
+           (search-path-specification
+            (variable "XDG_CONFIG_DIRS")
+            (files '("etc")))))
     (home-page "https://clasp-developers.github.io/")
     (synopsis "Common Lisp implementation based on LLVM and C++")
     (description "Clasp is a new Common Lisp implementation that seamlessly
diff --git a/guix/build-system/asdf.scm b/guix/build-system/asdf.scm
index 26b5a5008a..bb91e7e575 100644
--- a/guix/build-system/asdf.scm
+++ b/guix/build-system/asdf.scm
@@ -3,6 +3,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2021 Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2022 Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 jgart <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -42,7 +43,8 @@ (define-module (guix build-system asdf)
             asdf-build-system/ecl
             asdf-build-system/source
             sbcl-package->cl-source-package
-            sbcl-package->ecl-package))
+            sbcl-package->ecl-package
+            sbcl-package->clasp-package))
 
 ;; Commentary:
 ;;
@@ -336,6 +338,12 @@ (define asdf-build-system/ecl
     (description "The build system for ASDF binary packages using ECL")
     (lower (lower "ecl"))))
 
+(define asdf-build-system/clasp
+  (build-system
+    (name 'asdf/clasp)
+    (description "The build system for ASDF binary packages using Clasp")
+    (lower (lower "clasp"))))
+
 (define asdf-build-system/source
   (build-system
     (name 'asdf/source)
@@ -370,4 +378,18 @@ (define sbcl-package->ecl-package
       (transformer
        (strip-variant-as-necessary property pkg)))))
 
+(define sbcl-package->clasp-package
+  (let* ((property 'clasp-variant)
+         (transformer
+          (package-with-build-system asdf-build-system/sbcl
+                                     asdf-build-system/clasp
+                                     "sbcl-"
+                                     "clasp-"
+                                     #:variant-property property
+                                     #:phases-transformer
+                                     'identity)))
+    (lambda (pkg)
+      (transformer
+       (strip-variant-as-necessary property pkg)))))
+
 ;;; asdf.scm ends here
diff --git a/guix/build/lisp-utils.scm b/guix/build/lisp-utils.scm
index 646d4a3365..46ca676c74 100644
--- a/guix/build/lisp-utils.scm
+++ b/guix/build/lisp-utils.scm
@@ -106,6 +106,8 @@ (define (lisp-invocation program)
     ("ecl" `(,(%lisp)
              ,@(spread-statements program "--eval")
              "--eval" "(quit)"))
+    ("clasp" `(,(%lisp) "--non-interactive"
+                  ,@(spread-statements program "--eval")))
     (_ (error "The LISP provided is not supported at this time."))))
 
 (define (compile-systems systems directory operation)

base-commit: 18463019a24a7c5acc9c2f3ddf3c0ba04a36db96
prerequisite-patch-id: 444de8be75d98856a45438eeb0b680e618a0b12c
prerequisite-patch-id: 49acc3baeb94dfe51e9ff0df7f708e6f9dec8c8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7585cc5a5bfa1bcc668050611a05516332c3a539
prerequisite-patch-id: 5496f145d4d1f981d52e7b67fd1a613e1e2ff80f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1db46e9e96748c609b20913cc7596599aba57750
prerequisite-patch-id: 40919d9adf5da681ac50b98e547f52ce3e0e797c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0fd5b6e8325a18657be0760331fa751486e169e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d747224479b368279e7f2faf880ea55c8668b14
prerequisite-patch-id: 54256209498bcad438d9fe404caa48d0cdb1ad33
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f418b26c20e3145ef3d66592d042838bbb69557
prerequisite-patch-id: 7df34df7c5571cdcb8c255319bbc2f2c16d8ce15
prerequisite-patch-id: 005ca4b79c220039f28b066589d4c071f5a4ce45
prerequisite-patch-id: 93ce4505ea8327aa65f07a5f1a3a133913fd0452
prerequisite-patch-id: a9b9b9d90adf576cb930bd8afb8dd5cfa50e112f
prerequisite-patch-id: ed5c27f3ca32fef1f7822a8a4b0c62f8867a2f74
prerequisite-patch-id: f132b4af7b85df465998e4f459bf729f8b66f320
prerequisite-patch-id: e3900e2e16a03026d3890c6e2c8b554b0e571c1a
prerequisite-patch-id: e59f1fe6787677a532ddd2eda87d05907fa5375a
prerequisite-patch-id: 82491765b4bd3f1bd795108ece86b211b9c4e809
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f30f25421db2a1b6f018a8542ba36f0c4eb951e
prerequisite-patch-id: 31d9b2573fb06b7db0455de6d08086f268e1796f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f9abfd132690cd839e36a042b180c7950e3ccd6
prerequisite-patch-id: 4568c2ce728742e90a8c536305aa8a10edf2d15c
prerequisite-patch-id: 14c2da55139a187f1e71ab98e0f8632e5d2bf0ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 59ff10e2c876336b20efcf5d71a4d11016289f77
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d82e095a60f001b8f76b2c5441f6b886d7f8fb7
prerequisite-patch-id: 095f7bef47d540b823053766de54ba1b1b1a0add
prerequisite-patch-id: 7df44cb47e948bf00be43becddcb2176374e61a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 96f00e6131905eff8068f3d4b7333540bb79d30c
prerequisite-patch-id: 207b6b853c5273f6274eb51e6a3ff024ff3cb076
prerequisite-patch-id: 01edaf3088b9e07d644573727d08b47b8b1b15fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 218c867f3b083341c939483d21ef845ca656dcbd
prerequisite-patch-id: fda9d9a7da4bdaf575df98744451a4975aa816ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 27f88a7d0dcef4c57331b8ea8fbbc00ecdb4ca5a
prerequisite-patch-id: be142d6a9040b20a2401eba3e5fffdb314ca96e6
prerequisite-patch-id: a258258679432b3113c147203450fde6395fb808
prerequisite-patch-id: d7b3a56f8c31c6ed7b85270dbcb736cde0eef969
prerequisite-patch-id: afe26c8319e1ee55c5bc564527bff9af3d70132b
prerequisite-patch-id: 930650fc58cbedce7deec18fffab34fe32d0d6a5
prerequisite-patch-id: a84943ffbc4c7821243cee73dabcdf8d89aff4de
prerequisite-patch-id: e9ae8a564e1041de128691cacda9543a03b4785b
prerequisite-patch-id: 33b6a236d3b0e8099db75e2e335d604fa6ce3aad
prerequisite-patch-id: bd7bcda4b3435440ad8c2cd878bca6bd93205dc8
prerequisite-patch-id: 50e54465b8a30109aded5dcfcd9048b2636cf645
prerequisite-patch-id: 7bbc1d71025940167550e96b20433833e1e25da5
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c20de4d49d1d233a3be9093d3b725e24e93ba02
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e9e90eef929a98f541629fb5ee8d59b4e401511
prerequisite-patch-id: 28582794fcd5e2a396fa40fbbf93f09d2b0d62ac
prerequisite-patch-id: fc18ab622d9acfa913df752bccf521f195c4d6b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 85f899682234a61c6b0e6c11f392f87d3a7b0c66
prerequisite-patch-id: 50f7a0ca02bebe56c9a37ba732ca9bcd8a96a581
prerequisite-patch-id: 181f61cce5b85b48b5088ea8dd422e2fcf384853
prerequisite-patch-id: 94a6538de8f6d29d771d775b60e471d764544d16
prerequisite-patch-id: d2910f18297ce4e0daf4a55a419a741ab41fdb3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a16c525d0af2d51b6f4631ab67d79fa33583e9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 42bada6127c0d80ee667e6a575a82e3cd133fb29
prerequisite-patch-id: 87205d51f72447e0857ed8d591bbc8f42ab972c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 695934c8a8d85085ce5d329f4be3200ee0f5013d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4993b394a77b88399da210153395d68736d88df6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0dc6cd310ff1f481c8ebb8c2935122963e581f38
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ac21c0dbdae54a6651af2768859357b95651d40
prerequisite-patch-id: f009cf7081d7bbf02281b1db0c325e6766d6fc4b
prerequisite-patch-id: 67832e791757335d3bbe6ee63cea87cc62dfa9ac
prerequisite-patch-id: b28465e1c626dc0a1a5c86f6b3853386f132ef27
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d04db8dc910add8a494ba907a369902ba8db9da
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d4bc76520164d6132878702de757f2cf6ef4a61
prerequisite-patch-id: a7d305dce807f7f81e5afb03bd748fad0777d2cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 792f4d800e9f6e85bb52efa3150dc9e4847e3827
prerequisite-patch-id: 72295e2b4ebc1915ca8cd2f863389f5e408e821a
prerequisite-patch-id: fac9a33d483ab8aaa49ef660e009ddbb567e5aef
prerequisite-patch-id: 3375eb97c99374ad901d7c8f1e294a707a5f5cb2
prerequisite-patch-id: f8e9b58985430ca6314061c5a7019236e4c771e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 554c0e18639cb155d4db8fb78fcae00ff31f7ec5
prerequisite-patch-id: e950b490a155631e5976d910126b776a846815e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 87c32b2946dc06cf0c943c87fa6a8988399f3264
prerequisite-patch-id: baa17cf38f0d1051d47c0c8d79eed2cf87024498
prerequisite-patch-id: f4619dc3997ef21858fa2681fc943f88489bab0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c80333c85b6fc2108898ed6b5a3eb96689f991a
prerequisite-patch-id: 6246adc23e04ee38056f6783c1ffc0b10671105b
prerequisite-patch-id: d8a15997abe656388cf08043121f32158ec97d76
prerequisite-patch-id: b310f3774f8988a8b9f12e0d223718230e933347
prerequisite-patch-id: 3386ba09b8c1cda89fb12d1b3824b123db576bc8
prerequisite-patch-id: ba10c4f2762c58708b2f01f71506db50bbe4bdd3
prerequisite-patch-id: 10f30f4a689eaa695c22359c9a4aa75a17141603
prerequisite-patch-id: 85343317209fe3935c2752962b5768850ca87c54
prerequisite-patch-id: 9cc5120b0a976c537b3d9c801c985d5d9c029060
prerequisite-patch-id: 861fd22c87192bcef0f4c7900b4b37ab55c21895
prerequisite-patch-id: ad175645f52d75869d1b3b5920bad9afd0937275
prerequisite-patch-id: 59da2c1f2840f32ab093a63290480019f0f70bb0
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bf0581e1ad7814f7f1529fae4197bdece16a438
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ad189699abe5f79aee5e31ac074aade036c65f9
prerequisite-patch-id: fbc1459e7a5424b10b243b05c8f5c8517a5ece92
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ee2736887f157dc2b81d043bf8e316714bef820
prerequisite-patch-id: c8fda4c7a9e5ca9cfbb412ca1e7d83410bfbdd3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1110a25e16d66a9d8cd759f9d8a7a42cc306fdc4
prerequisite-patch-id: a5ae4419698b5bddc669dce8301361cca1951c36
prerequisite-patch-id: c3642b808867efd54bba6bc55bdac8dc632f37e3
prerequisite-patch-id: 923431e88dfd6d1e2cb50dadaa85c2fc8bb6638e
prerequisite-patch-id: 33581b1f8bb5e06660d045d51ca89052e110aa1f
prerequisite-patch-id: fa7e086226f2d1611390621ac71ad0ad8553799a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8246ef16171e1f24c6a2484af27f7102fe8c0d0f
prerequisite-patch-id: c70e841b1cae401625060d533321324f0f6a7a44
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b89760df504d2ecdf10c7380db853d419be1b4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b7e0c677f4d42d377df425afbaad11868363fb6
prerequisite-patch-id: fd002d8380fd8981d59f22caf77e1a56131d50ac
prerequisite-patch-id: b138a3c04228852c06b6c27c87b197446adae72e
prerequisite-patch-id: a99cf6085c5416f50480ee5f598dab1ba8048ece
prerequisite-patch-id: 27372c6789ef63e387326309c398ffc91e17b3ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f238ca49da215b41503c94f092cfca55f2334ea
prerequisite-patch-id: aec54f717c6641ef24a01e396b41cd21fca40c6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ae3a7ff135e59dbd735fec8d890ba297521a46e
prerequisite-patch-id: 910f501abab0386e1d7aeb3f5b1359151b279b84
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a392bc9f973d07028246c9dfb5a3d1105b13d48
prerequisite-patch-id: 391d36676cd2956a281800dbb39da4188bde2318
prerequisite-patch-id: 133af2baa205bdae8096cac0a8d491e25b5788a3
prerequisite-patch-id: b2950ca4b978802a5971fe607a240fa89e1231c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f303c96c98c2a02df5b8eb41d6fe5031fde5649
prerequisite-patch-id: c4fefcb20f5d85a8fafd4b5069bd630a94cce335
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b3e46c9fcce5ad6697de78e06d421c3ee27fb7b
prerequisite-patch-id: fdb0001a40464c5c7e87645582a5ca6b3a92f58f
prerequisite-patch-id: 072f52b11aa8d5af9baf66c934ac1b76e28aeb89
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cd26368be1b280df5ce6d8a8e7404bd09f2ff4b
prerequisite-patch-id: 40c158cede3b14bf20ce233d60d1d7b7d1273623
prerequisite-patch-id: d9147ae5b8fd70decf3ac54baaf6bf3b2f6de94a
prerequisite-patch-id: c712efd1acdd1559cbb97892958f397b42f36f6a
prerequisite-patch-id: 355ad17811a9d70a3f60d73610acd06abe39d39b
prerequisite-patch-id: 23a6a68539a643e67aad822d0582f11f66ae6a63
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c4ab6d92c1c525b3dfce04080fc274bc186865b
prerequisite-patch-id: a14d158fde57ad4f12cd6e7d79190fc8feb5316f
prerequisite-patch-id: e27971996df8e20fb5b187e8fadf9c11715ba17b
prerequisite-patch-id: d2660a070c6267c4f60c3a640635a385ec186816
prerequisite-patch-id: fe221d85e16fd98b72f5e62c843dd8b6b5018bd0
prerequisite-patch-id: 8365806e95467c0bb8b93aaeda67df76a9bff9e1
prerequisite-patch-id: e2b567fd5bc59e4f2ad853fdd3f756a5fd74c51d
prerequisite-patch-id: bc9b3f5352da9ac53959a4388a16501f4ceed1db
prerequisite-patch-id: f90249da94c5af09e06b669fb61fd4f1e0e49c96
prerequisite-patch-id: e5669fcbe860fa4ce4d23c15038178cfd325848e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c60088e26b45c132a3e02b446c8505c80be578a
prerequisite-patch-id: d73f160f86866f83992d5dc6dbe320e396925dee
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e980de6305177676590f1a45cf8d5d80efba6d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e54c0fb1e6f2d8664e3325068732f627a00a59d
prerequisite-patch-id: 64ce584c58a66f0305e640083dc2382109095658
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ccd31d32598525dcde430af049218f3faa5ffaf
prerequisite-patch-id: 5375c9d084617da2644cc5ecce3e3a47ad2682e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 607e40865925da91043e1e087e4bda79ac115048
prerequisite-patch-id: 200e721da1cd3c12fa55fd527de3cf3291ab8a82
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a72f1592d62d358a0fda2c452b6711ea37d2443
prerequisite-patch-id: 262b3bf6112c025c6f949d6dfa28fc5112087b98
prerequisite-patch-id: 03430e5eaf31321b1505e28551c5db7b3a2b08e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 170ace6923e802035b1fc51dc754b9ca0c5b85ce
prerequisite-patch-id: be8ed573734e4e9486453a64e0f9530ea57ddef3
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d9b72c6e525d1ce4ef5db6756ff370ac4f9c8a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 93064da1551a23c316ffbfb6d7f734e2fab3e731
prerequisite-patch-id: d36ec98d27629bf68333a5ba4ad4032af429cde6
prerequisite-patch-id: 44de7c8e6e0e5d5adb09fe74046ff4bb85674a50
prerequisite-patch-id: d58cdb7eb559141785d47d60b1b179d3569b787f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f170fe0e7010ddcc795bb26879cdb2e36dcc184
prerequisite-patch-id: c02391b839c62c367daccf329f867934982822ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 6962f2b96d28c021e51fe34c3ff1a54b0d2c17f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 472b7e2068bebd993528fb85137afb4c7ad6ea0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5005d0efd2fad88cb58afebafb6cbece18950b11
prerequisite-patch-id: 09a12deec2c036a12ef574d1b239efcdcf42dde6
prerequisite-patch-id: b0b585b8543edf1127854a397d2130df18be04d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 42dd4dcf3e9e8fa78ba611dfd7c312ec7f549178
prerequisite-patch-id: 9951939b41555722284855a696021f82cbc0c0ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f9d7011d01135b04d5cdc3e3fc77dc4bc0591f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bab419e4b63ee430103ea942fe600a1b166ae37
prerequisite-patch-id: f3df70dae1fde6d6d2bea90c16bf62d3a1cb44e2
prerequisite-patch-id: dc632f23304b2445f1ec187cf510b23ca2a4d663
prerequisite-patch-id: e9e1ec9ff32f5682a60c7daae6f5c9aea57464a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 34e8a6276bce26691d42cdf80281393b8195375b
prerequisite-patch-id: 81870ad6fd68e5561b258e529036c159263064c2
prerequisite-patch-id: d277db366e081d756a975cc41d7d888106b0daa1
prerequisite-patch-id: 6cf5a215557e05ca8fe52d99c702f3a07d7a1345
prerequisite-patch-id: df4e7821197ebd3961a1c62e701eb6400b7f3ef5
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fc95820e914add659aa17f886e784acd537b98c
prerequisite-patch-id: a01ef6772da245a21b89d893267af61a371bba77
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a1155c858fc241a8326cd0a5a054b62028a795b
prerequisite-patch-id: c675a22b4ddd86784c1455e8da3923b02e4d473d
prerequisite-patch-id: c2bcd699972939e408c2fcb2f14385298e0818b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9cef83277ba93fa0ef7bbbd7c7dcb6c779c38503
prerequisite-patch-id: 5dc2bddb9fc7c347cefe334043da9ce763d0027e
prerequisite-patch-id: e40dc0656310d2d4cc0051583e9fc4cbc333acc3
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a2c9b00158288e4058a3c6b47d379b9cc990257
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f708f00e4f6bac4b30d2b9eed90b785346849c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ee2d00cc11c8647c75ce50b4cb3c97b9415df3d
prerequisite-patch-id: 294697d8f19c646c22f813bf7a98d57c385d889b
prerequisite-patch-id: fa4118b2ee26af6a3f48107b160e34ab96e98800
prerequisite-patch-id: 19bdeaa88f83909f571d01cbad384da693b0f0ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 87607221cb5716a30f7bcb410220cae28141955b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ffee0af9c6762a01da88ed29986cfead012fa21
prerequisite-patch-id: d71c776d5c8b2b2eb6b3d159967ceccb89380d2d
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c322054c949b02297f0d2323599ac21bcc9b80e
prerequisite-patch-id: 740694123cd105f8f6db43861a1ea2c655bbe5aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f97f7194783ebe3a96efff08638a8b1f0514f94
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c78b6c3065d8f43acf8649c6df65ca0c0d5d555
prerequisite-patch-id: 55092fd80015030f23de06c34783edb3752162ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 05d5091a2d7bee02d8dfd6759f07de3edf275a38
prerequisite-patch-id: 72a5b319df4e10dc4ec457e17c416fdd8c37deea
prerequisite-patch-id: 382355bdbff56a3b8a9d66074ff4e11d697931e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 55d43706764c273f74f25dec6e554ca3e792b077
prerequisite-patch-id: 330bb432173c9cfc0f2806a4b54aa66e68156732
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d9d8318ef7ffea0801b1fa3be7579a2e84cfabb
prerequisite-patch-id: acc155841128dfb33c92dd48c1b55588f2d8a837
prerequisite-patch-id: c6db769da67c56ab6d716458bcd0117b729eee0e
prerequisite-patch-id: 354ddeaa879529933e26855d1db3264a25d9ba8a
prerequisite-patch-id: cf64e37c900555f6df1cbe7f657b36ccb5c547a4
prerequisite-patch-id: c79b9e49aec5fccc1b6c8c8f77d0f6e66796e7a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 8721605c331b3fd64c673f23af0fa667a2ede895
prerequisite-patch-id: 6217e9f5f0420069bbe9a64da83df221a2c0f696
prerequisite-patch-id: 652060ba0fe02aad32e9df278e7f6f2b2be8f3e3
prerequisite-patch-id: cb1eba4689c4abece755f74feff13ca8cbae4c35
prerequisite-patch-id: 9abdc4862844937765ce86b327b19d36868dc7ba
prerequisite-patch-id: fcb85ba2038990fddd74a4804fbc14aec0090548
prerequisite-patch-id: df606a1e322c8cf1094b1a379850e0a6c5b4f21c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e9e38ba9c955de6489d51505d3cbc26c1b5c9fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 212a6c817b509b576556d68a209182a92b6502a5
prerequisite-patch-id: d33506d723e338287838adf4243318dd1710c450
prerequisite-patch-id: dcfdef6f7ab886ad1148571ef27b472c3364be19
prerequisite-patch-id: d304a817b194a6ea6e968fd1095701cd45d1a4be
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fa40bfcdc9d489cd06daa7176f595d71915efd2
prerequisite-patch-id: b5cc827c5ee46b934f5f86ed621ae8dfd5017e51
prerequisite-patch-id: ce8bf7a6a8d656734f845d603c6a0cf61d68ca1f
prerequisite-patch-id: c17805122a12a782929b841196dbae3b9d7ded3f
prerequisite-patch-id: ad50a46ebf09882f5f6781f3b899aafe4d1033f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c837cb333db58db6733878504776f3bc920db98
prerequisite-patch-id: c9f3e3af2959a28f6306b687861d449cc6336231
prerequisite-patch-id: 592186e182e2f5a569cea0010ff42e271d348bbc
prerequisite-patch-id: 1568534c51e89dc476b98772b67084527b3516af
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b464ef35b1dcb04f540a4d22e35860602564acb
prerequisite-patch-id: cdab6643802984f71a1118e165e8331ad839974b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ab81b27b8543518b0c403e933dd75c4360a65a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 485b4dd8cc37cda9dd7d0c6015d2dfe0388a3b96
prerequisite-patch-id: 4492405b4ff8b050ba1794a8f2b5dd94b54b8941
prerequisite-patch-id: fbe33bd06f4236cb839ea6363681e2cfae6e641b
prerequisite-patch-id: 21d788c50c4e34c650316970cf465767ae9e2724
prerequisite-patch-id: 57ee2236f0dad81bb5a8451098169e991d81a7f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 29192da3b407e37e15badda348226d52f8605abe
prerequisite-patch-id: a972e9c5ccf28da3f170ccd4e31de5b4161b4270
prerequisite-patch-id: a888884953dd170063d0ec5e1293891c0ae20c9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f6ff39ff834f2a884c96f69fa4f4d3530515c3e
prerequisite-patch-id: a4faef59ea3bb1016a70ed28f9c541cd3e1ec49f
prerequisite-patch-id: efc7fc2fbb71ad8c5087d2befc8c2e6bf520d181
prerequisite-patch-id: 66c0ff607769457169decd6ef9ffda6ba55eb5f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b0d2541a1f32f009706556e1e0c737a68098a71
prerequisite-patch-id: 59c660764cd4f6cfdae02527b937b51d912a0bba
-- 
2.47.1