Subject: [bug#75249] [PATCH 01/71] gnu: Add asdf-build-system/clasp.

From: jgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2025 13:28:20 -0600

Hi,

This patch series adds a build system for clasp:

https://clasp-developers.github.io/

Everything build successfully and I've tested clasp-lorem-ipsum at the
clasp REPL.

Currently, the asdf-build-system assumes that the package-name is also
the name of the executable.

If I pass it the name clasp-cl it fails to build clasp packages.

I've currently resolved the above issue by renaming clasp-cl to clasp
and clasp to potassco-clasp.

This approach is simpler than having to refactor the asdf-build-system.

Will this rename be an issue as per our deprecation policy?

I am proposing to prefer the simpler solution here of just renaming the
clasp package to potassco-clasp.

What do people think?
-- 
all the best,
jgart