Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: patool: Update to 3.1.0.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2024 10:19:10 +0000

Hi,

They look like easy win to go to master, thanks for the patches!

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix refresh --list-dependent patool
No dependents other than itself: [email-masked]
guix refresh --list-dependent clzip
A single dependent package: [email-masked]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
* gnu/packages/patool.scm (patool): Update to 3.1.0.
[arguments]: Don't disable tests.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
I've not applied patches, have all tests just passed successfully? We
may mention it in the message (e.g. Don't skip tests as they pass.)

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
-             (commit (string-append "upstream/" version))))
+             (commit version)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
I've noticed that some projects follow the taging style quite badly,
make sure it's the latest version tag, it may be ping there as well just
to double check.

It looks like upstream has changed the tagging model since:
* "upstream/2.4.0" -> 572d8f8bd769e741541d506425e4ec15d8140073 <2024-08-21>
* "2.4.0"          -> 98e2cc472b247ed34c7b89ab1c35f7df7645dccc <2024-09-24>

Series LGFM.

--
Oleg