Subject: bug#75203: closed (Re: bug#75203: Fix rootless podman system tests and support I/O delegation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2025 23:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75203: Fix rootless podman system tests and support I/O delegation

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75203: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75203
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75203: Fix rootless podman system tests and support I/O delegation
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Giacomo Leidi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 00:20:44 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Applied, thanks!

Subject: Fix rootless podman system tests and support I/O delegation
From: paul <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 16:54:36 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

since rootless Podman tests are failing on CI ( 
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/7694600/details and past jobs), but are 
working on my machine ( :) ), I'm sending a patch adding a delay to 
allow services to start also on slower machines.

I'm using this occasion also to introduce a minor change (implement 
rootless I/O controller delegation) required for correct cgroups v2 
setup, according to [0].

Thank you for all your work,

giacomo

[0]: https://rootlesscontaine.rs/getting-started/common/cgroup2/