Subject: bug#75199: 30.0.93; Emacs crashes when completing with corfu

From: Zhengyi Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 21:02:59 +0800

Hi.

Emacs built without Cairo steadily crashes when trying to complete
symbols with Corfu.

Steps to reproduce:

1. emacs -Q -l path/to/corfu.el
2. M-x corfu-mode
3. Try completing a simple by pressing C-M-i

I got the following backtrace from GDB by reproducing the bug after
evaluating (x-synchronize t):

(gdb) br x_error_quitter
Breakpoint 1 at 0x550530: file xterm.c, line 27111.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/src/emacs -Q -l \~/.emacs.d/straight/repos/corfu/corfu.el
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7ffff13fe6c0 (LWP 15400)]
[New Thread 0x7ffff0a6e6c0 (LWP 15401)]
[New Thread 0x7fffebfff6c0 (LWP 15402)]
[New Thread 0x7fffeb66f6c0 (LWP 15403)]

Thread 1 "emacs" hit Breakpoint 1, x_error_quitter (display=0xe19910, event=0x0) at xterm.c:27111
27111	  if (event->error_code == BadName)
(gdb) bt full
#0  x_error_quitter (display=0xe19910, event=0x0) at xterm.c:27111
	buf = '\000' <repeats 255 times>
	buf1 = '\000' <repeats 272 times>...
#1  0x000000000055076b in x_error_handler (display=0xe19910, event=0x7fffffffba70) at xterm.c:27090
	stack = <optimized out>
	dpyinfo = <optimized out>
	fail = <optimized out>
	last = <optimized out>
#2  0x00007ffff7cc047b in _XError () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#3  0x00007ffff7cc0577 in ??? () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#4  0x00007ffff7cc062d in ??? () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#5  0x00007ffff7cc22dd in _XReply () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#6  0x00007ffff7cc265b in XSync () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#7  0x00007ffff7cc26fb in ??? () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#8  0x00007ffff7c9ae83 in XCreatePixmap () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#9  0x00007ffff7c9f10b in XCreatePixmapFromBitmapData () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#10 0x0000000000546e20 in x_draw_fringe_bitmap (w=<optimized out>, row=<optimized out>, p=0x7fffffffbfd0) at xterm.c:7993
	clipmask = 0
	image_rect = {x = 1, y = 18, width = 8, height = 0}
	px = 0
	pixmap = <optimized out>
	gcv = {function = -16576, plane_mask = 25570016, foreground = 0, background = 26339856, line_width = 0, line_style = 0, cap_style = -137583546, join_style = 32767, fill_style = 0, fill_rule = 1, arc_mode = 25570016, tile = 206158430240, stipple = 140737488338992, ts_x_origin = -16544, ts_y_origin = 32767, font = 5533212596374081280, subwindow_mode = -16528, graphics_exposures = 32767, clip_x_origin = 7277729, clip_y_origin = 0, clip_mask = 25266384, dash_offset = 0, dashes = 0 '\000'}
	bg = {pixel = 0, red = 0, green = 0, blue = 0, flags = 0 '\000', pad = 0 '\000'}
	picture = 0
	attrs = {repeat = 0, alpha_map = 0, alpha_x_origin = 0, alpha_y_origin = 0, clip_x_origin = 0, clip_y_origin = 0, clip_mask = 0, graphics_exposures = 0, subwindow_mode = 0, poly_edge = 0, poly_mode = 0, dither = 0, component_alpha = 0}
	py = 0
	drawable = 13631722
	bits = 0x192bfe0 ""
	depth = 32
	background = 4290834431
	dest = {x = 1, y = 18, width = 8, height = 0}
	pwidth = 8
	pheight = 0
	f = 0x1925768
	display = 0xe19910
	gc = 0x190b4b0
	face = 0x190a4c0
	clip_rect = {x = 1, y = 1, width = 256, height = 35}
#11 0x00000000006b95f0 in draw_fringe_bitmap_1 (w=w@entry=0x1925a18, row=row@entry=0x1699ca0, left_p=left_p@entry=1, overlay=<optimized out>, which=<optimized out>, which@entry=0) at fringe.c:711
	f = 0x1925768
	p = {which = 26, bits = 0x192bfe0, wd = 8, h = 0, dh = 0, x = 1, y = 18, bx = 1, nx = 8, by = 1, ny = 35, cursor_p = false, overlay_p = false, face = 0x190a4c0}
	fb = <optimized out>
	period = <optimized out>
	face_id = <optimized out>
	offset = <optimized out>
	header_line_height = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000000006ba8b3 in draw_fringe_bitmap (w=w@entry=0x1925a18, row=row@entry=0x1699ca0, left_p=left_p@entry=1) at fringe.c:880
	overlay = <optimized out>
#13 0x00000000006bab0b in draw_row_fringe_bitmaps (w=w@entry=0x1925a18, row=row@entry=0x1699ca0) at fringe.c:901
#14 0x00000000006bac39 in draw_window_fringes (w=w@entry=0x1925a18, no_fringe_p=no_fringe_p@entry=true) at fringe.c:949
	row = 0x1699ca0
	yb = 350
	nrows = <optimized out>
	y = 0
	rn = 0
	updated_p = <optimized out>
	window_buffer = <optimized out>
	oldbuf = <optimized out>
#15 0x00000000004764ad in gui_update_window_end (w=0x1925a18, cursor_on_p=true, mouse_face_overwritten_p=<optimized out>) at dispnew.c:3948
	f = 0x1925768
#16 0x0000000000476e2c in update_window (w=w@entry=0x1925a18, force_p=<optimized out>, force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3869
	end = <optimized out>
	tab_line_row = <optimized out>
	mouse_face_overwritten_p = false
	n_updated = <optimized out>
	mode_line_row = <optimized out>
	changed_p = <optimized out>
	invisible_rows_marked = <optimized out>
	row = <optimized out>
	header_line_row = <optimized out>
	yb = <optimized out>
	desired_matrix = <optimized out>
	paused_p = <optimized out>
	preempt_count = <optimized out>
	rif = <optimized out>
#17 0x00000000004783bb in update_window_tree (w=w@entry=0x1925a18, force_p=force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3491
	paused_p = false
#18 0x000000000047865b in update_frame (f=f@entry=0x1925768, force_p=true, force_p@entry=false, inhibit_hairy_id_p=inhibit_hairy_id_p@entry=false) at dispnew.c:3326
	paused_p = <optimized out>
	root_window = 0x1925a18
#19 0x00000000004bda3e in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17468
	gcscrollbars = <optimized out>
	f_redisplay_flag = <optimized out>
	f = 0x1925768
	w = <optimized out>
	sw = <optimized out>
	fr = <optimized out>
	pending = <optimized out>
	must_finish = <optimized out>
	match_p = <optimized out>
	tlbufpos = {charpos = <optimized out>, bytepos = <optimized out>}
	tlendpos = {charpos = <optimized out>, bytepos = <optimized out>}
	number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
	sf = <optimized out>
	polling_stopped_here = true
	tail = 0x17449c3
	frame = <optimized out>
	hscroll_retries = <optimized out>
	garbaged_frame_retries = 0
	consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
	update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
	count = {bytes = <optimized out>}
	retry = <optimized out>
	retry_frame = <optimized out>
#20 0x00000000004beb45 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:16563
#21 0x000000000059558f in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=0x18d6403, prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffdcab, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2678
	echo_current = true
	c = 0x0
	local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {25122933, 37728, 754, 1, 48000, 3, 1, 6859535}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {140737256524659, 48000, 48000, 0, 4611686018528051200, 4611686019484352512, 3, 24638176, 6859535, 24638179, 4295015296, 48000, 140737260365637, 48000, 754, 188}}}}
	save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 6319211, 140737260365632, 140737488345616, 0, 0, 140737260365632, 0}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {187, 189, 1, 0, 128, 128, 0, 0, 44256, 140737260365632, 6381652, 11, 140737258920056, 140737266663336, 6302047, 140737245512808}}}}
	tem = <optimized out>
	save = <optimized out>
	previous_echo_area_message = 0x0
	also_record = 0x0
	reread = false
	recorded = false
	polling_stopped_here = false
	orig_kboard = 0xe24710
	retry = <optimized out>
	jmpcount = {bytes = <optimized out>}
#22 0x000000000059968d in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffdde0, prompt=prompt@entry=0x0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10743
	interrupted_kboard = 0xe24710
	interrupted_frame = <optimized out>
	key = <optimized out>
	used_mouse_menu = false
	echo_local_start = 0
	last_real_key_start = <optimized out>
	keys_local_start = 0
	new_binding = <optimized out>
	count = {bytes = <optimized out>}
	t = <optimized out>
	echo_start = 0
	keys_start = 0
	current_binding = 0x18d6403
	first_unbound = 31
	mock_input = <optimized out>
	used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
	fkey = {parent = 0x7ffff233d1a3, map = <optimized out>, start = 0, end = 0}
	keytran = {parent = 0x7ffff2c88cab, map = <optimized out>, start = 0, end = 0}
	indec = {parent = 0x7ffff233d193, map = <optimized out>, start = 0, end = 0}
	shift_translated = <optimized out>
	delayed_switch_frame = <optimized out>
	original_uppercase = <optimized out>
	original_uppercase_position = <optimized out>
	disabled_conversion = <optimized out>
	starting_buffer = <optimized out>
	fake_prefixed_keys = 0x0
	first_event = 0x0
	second_event = <optimized out>
#23 0x000000000059b276 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
	cmd = <optimized out>
	keybuf = {0x20000026, 0x16, 0x136b0, 0x7ffff2b93a84, 0x7ffff2b93a84, 0x136b0, 0x30, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7fffffffdee0, 0x80, 0x4000000012000000, 0x0, 0x6183d3 <eval_sub+2163>, 0x646e756f00000000, 0x7ffff27093e0, 0x0, 0x7ffff3ffcac0 <main_arena>, 0x12, 0x60, 0x60, 0x7ffff2338643, 0x0, 0xb2b0, 0x7fffffffe060, 0x616054 <unbind_to+244>, 0xb, 0xb2b0, 0x0, 0x7ffff2692745}
	i = <optimized out>
	last_pt = <optimized out>
	prev_modiff = 148
	prev_buffer = 0x7ffff2692740
#24 0x0000000000614cf7 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x59b0c0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x58ea20 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1613
	val = <optimized out>
	c = 0xe86470
#25 0x00000000005868f2 in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90) at keyboard.c:1168
	val = <optimized out>
#26 0x0000000000614c51 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x12270, func=func@entry=0x5868d0 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at eval.c:1292
	val = <optimized out>
	c = 0xe86330
#27 0x000000000058688f in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#28 0x000000000058e5c1 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
	count = {bytes = <optimized out>}
	val = <optimized out>
#29 0x000000000058e94e in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
	count = {bytes = <optimized out>}
	buffer = <optimized out>
#30 0x000000000046e192 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at emacs.c:2635
	stack_bottom_variable = 0x18
	old_argc = <optimized out>
	no_loadup = false
	junk = 0x0
	dname_arg = 0x0
	ch_to_dir = 0x0
	original_pwd = <optimized out>
	dump_mode = <optimized out>
	skip_args = 0
	temacs = 0x0
	attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
	only_version = false
	rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
	lc_all = <optimized out>
	sockfd = -1
	module_assertions = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-12-30 built
 on vbox
Repository revision: d47a7d6f0feff57f52db79c3e7e0b7f51566a140
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101014
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xft --without-cairo --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBSELINUX
LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XFT XIM XINPUT2
XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  lin-global-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  kill-ring-deindent-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  meow-global-mode: t
  meow-mode: t
  meow-normal-mode: t
  meow-esc-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/transient/transient hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/editorconfig/editorconfig hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/external-completion/external-completion hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/external-completion
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/editorconfig/editorconfig-tools hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/editorconfig/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-handle hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/editorconfig/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/editorconfig/editorconfig-core hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/editorconfig-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/xref/xref hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/project/project hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/peg/peg hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes/peg
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/eglot/eglot hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/flymake/flymake hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-latex hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-html hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-persist hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-table hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-lint hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-agenda hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-macs hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-indent hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-goto hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-clock hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-feed hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-attach hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-element-ast hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-compat hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-python hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-R hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-processing hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-julia hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-core hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-eshell hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-clojure hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-exp hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-element hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-publish hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-odt hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-org hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-md hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-man hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-beamer hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-ascii hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-timer hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-tempo hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-src hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-mobile hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-num hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-refile hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-mouse hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-protocol hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-plot hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-list hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-habit hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-id hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-keys hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-fold hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-fold-core hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-footnote hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-datetree hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-ctags hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-faces hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-entities hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-duration hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-cycle hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-colview hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-capture hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-attach-git hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-archive hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-crypt hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-gnus hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-w3m hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-rmail hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-man hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-mhe hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-irc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-eww hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-info hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-docview hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ol-doi hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/oc-natbib hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/oc-csl hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-tangle hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/oc-basic hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-sql hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-table hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-shell hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-sed hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-screen hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-scheme hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-sass hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-ruby hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-ref hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-fortran hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-perl hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-org hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-maxima hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-octave hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-matlab hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-makefile hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-lua hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-lisp hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-lob hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-latex hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-C hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-java hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-js hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-haskell hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-groovy hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-forth hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-eshell hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-eval hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-dot hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-css hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-comint hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-calc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ob-awk hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/oc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-macro hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/org/org-version hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-status-sidebar hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-track hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-truncate hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-speedbar hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-stamp hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-spelling hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-services hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-nicks hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-nicks
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-sasl hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-notify hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-match hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-networks hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-log hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-join hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-imenu hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-loaddefs hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-goodies hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-fill hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-button hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-backend hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-common hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-common
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-compat hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-xdcc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-sound hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-ring hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-replace hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-page hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-netsplit hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-menu hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-lang hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-list hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-identd hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-dcc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-desktop-notifications hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-capab hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/erc/erc-autoaway hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/track-changes/track-changes hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/compat/compat hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/seq/seq hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/zhengyi/.emacs.d/straight/build-30.0.93/eldoc/eldoc hides /home/zhengyi/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail mail-utils gtags xref copyright consult
bookmark-extras bookmark quick-window popon ws-butler tramp-cache
time-stamp recentf tree-widget autorevert filenotify diff-hl vc-hg
vc-git log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode track-changes vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference dynamic-highlight hi-lock cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds buffer-env help-fns tramp-cmds compile
text-property-search saveplace tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg parse-time iso8601
auth-source-pass url-parse url-vars auth-source eieio eieio-core
password-cache json map tramp-loaddefs show-font dired-aux
nerd-icons-multimodal dired-x lin hl-line face-remap gdb-mi bindat gud
corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu vertico-directory mule-util
nerd-icons-completion marginalia cursor-sensor savehist vertico-repeat
vertico paren-face breadcrumb cus-start project imenu goggles whitespace
hl-todo display-line-numbers display-fill-column-indicator elec-pair
init mastodon-autoloads tp-autoloads telega-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-version org-macs
format-spec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr with-editor shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring server sgml-mode facemenu dom indent-aux ansi-color pulsar
pulse orderless doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments let-alist
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run
comp-common shrink-path f s dash nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme
modus-vivendi-tinted-theme modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-operandi-theme cus-edit pp icons
wid-edit meow-tree-sitter treesit meow meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet
meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims meow-esc meow-command array
meow-thing meow-visual meow-keypad meow-beacon kmacro byte-opt
meow-helpers meow-util color meow-keymap meow-face meow-var delsel
cus-load modus-themes derived compat early-init dotemacs-core
yaml-mode-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
vundo-autoloads vertico-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs transducers-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads
systemd-mode-autoloads rx sly-autoloads show-font-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads pyim-autoloads xr-autoloads
async-autoloads puni-autoloads pulsar-autoloads popper-autoloads
persist-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
tablist-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
paren-face-autoloads outline-minor-faces-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
orderless-autoloads olivetti-autoloads nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads meow-tree-sitter-autoloads meow-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads logos-autoloads lin-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads goggles-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-chicken-autoloads geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-autoloads
explain-pause-mode-autoloads erc-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads eglot-tempel-autoloads peg-autoloads tempel-autoloads
dpkg-dev-el-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads devdocs-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
debian-el-autoloads debian-el dired dired-loaddefs deadgrep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads
copilot-autoloads f-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads s-autoloads
consult-eglot-autoloads eglot-autoloads track-changes-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads flymake-autoloads external-completion-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads consult-dir-autoloads colorful-mode-autoloads
clipetty-autoloads cape-autoloads buffer-terminator-autoloads
buffer-env-autoloads browser-hist-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads autocrypt-autoloads apheleia-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads term-keys-autoloads
rime-autoloads posframe-autoloads popup-autoloads dash-autoloads
popon-autoloads p-search-autoloads heap-autoloads
nerd-icons-multimodal-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
image-slicing-autoloads gptel-quick-autoloads gptel-autoloads
transient-autoloads eldoc-diffstat-autoloads eat-autoloads
discourse-autoloads finder-inf markdown-mode-autoloads request-autoloads
consult-everything-autoloads consult-autoloads compat-autoloads
seq-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
straight info loaddefs-gen generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree
easy-mmode cl-seq pcase subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 894769 630234) (symbols 48 36634 3)
 (strings 32 151841 32702) (string-bytes 1 6251786) (vectors 16 59614)
 (vector-slots 8 1362770 215514) (floats 8 650 3618)
 (intervals 56 5933 2666) (buffers 992 20))