Subject: Build failure: python-jose

From: MGD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 11:32:24 +0000

Hello

My apologies if the format for this is incorrect. This is my first time 
reporting an issue. I've been trying to install python-fastapi and there 
is a build failure on python-jose-3.3.0

building 
/gnu/store/fxd67zlmgm6mh90pdc4db8j22l47r15l-python-jose-3.3.0.drv...
/ 'check' phasebuilder for 
`/gnu/store/fxd67zlmgm6mh90pdc4db8j22l47r15l-python-jose-3.3.0.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
build of 
/gnu/store/fxd67zlmgm6mh90pdc4db8j22l47r15l-python-jose-3.3.0.drv failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/fx/d67zlmgm6mh90pdc4db8j22l47r15l-python-jose-3.3.0.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/0fx6y836m738rsi7l6sj4pg4g2nf9xhw-python-fastapi-0.92.0.drv': 
1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix install: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/0fx6y836m738rsi7l6sj4pg4g2nf9xhw-python-fastapi-0.92.0.drv' 
failed

I've tried installing python-jose on it's own and the same error occurs. 
I've attached the log file if is helps

Again, my apologies if this is in the wrong format. Please let me know 
what i can do to help

MGD