Subject: bug#75194: Compilation of latest `scratch/igc' fails with `xwidget' on MacOS

From: 黄京 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 17:05:49 +0800

Hi,

I'm encountering a compile-time error when building the latest Emacs igc
branch with the `--with-mps=yes' and `--with-xwidget' options:

*igc.c:2459:5: error: no member named 'gc_header' in 'struct xwidget_view';
did you mean 'header'?*

 2459 |     IGC_FIX12_HEADER (ss, &w->xv);

      | *    ^*

*igc.c:1144:61: note: *expanded from macro 'IGC_FIX12_HEADER'

 1144 |       igc_assert ((mps_addr_t) (*p) == (mps_addr_t) &
(*p)->gc_header); \

      | *                                                            ^*

*./xwidget.h:104:28: note: *'header' declared here

  104 |   struct vectorlike_header header;

      | *                           ^*

Please let me know if you need any additional information to investigate
this issue.

Thanks.