Subject: 30.0.50; replace not working

From: జిందం వాఐి<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2024 14:39:36 +0000

# str

* start emacs
* tap search icon
* type q67
* tap replace
* type 11
* press enter

# issues

* text is not replaced

# keyboards

* hackers
* samsung
* florisboard

# video webpage
https://jumpshare.com/s/hZq5DR4m2j7lERyNTkJa

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, armv7a-unknown-linux-android22) of
 2024-02-09 built on bullseye
Repository revision: aedfb4f04837ef7b6f50d6a9d833a3ec0f33b11d
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'samsung', version 28.0.0
System Description: samsung/j7veltedx/j7velte:9/PPR1.180610.011/J701FDDUACUG2:user/release-keys

Configured using:
 'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
 --with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
 --with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=ifavailable --with-tiff=yes
 --with-selinux=yes --with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=ifavailable
 --with-imagemagick=no --with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils=
 --with-pop=no-by-default --with-harfbuzz=yes
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils mule-util info display-line-numbers cus-load rmc
iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel android-win
term/common-win touch-screen ls-lisp tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify android multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 54978 10068) (symbols 24 6429 0) (strings 16 18466 2639)
 (string-bytes 1 373191) (vectors 8 9019)
 (vector-slots 4 112222 10136) (floats 8 48 6) (intervals 28 487 13)
 (buffers 568 12))
regards,
జిందం వాఐి [ jindam, vani ]

web_ jivani.neocities.org
[matrix]_ @jindam:catgirl.cloud