Subject: bug#75182: closed (Re: bug#75182: 29.4; eshell ls exit code)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2025 20:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75182: 29.4; eshell ls exit code

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75182: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75182
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75182: 29.4; eshell ls exit code
From: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, David Wen Riccardi-Zhu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2025 12:00:05 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 1/11/2025 11:52 AM, Jim Porter wrote:
> This ended up being easier than I thought (a one-liner!). Fixed on the 
> master branch in aff9261ab2a.

Whoops, forgot to mark this bug as done.

Subject: 29.4; eshell ls exit code
From: David Wen Riccardi-Zhu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2024 14:33:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Is it possible to have Emacs eshell/ls return a non-zero exit code for
errors? On my system, calling ls .... returns an error code of 2. If I
try the same command in eshell, I get similar error text ('No such file
or directory'), but the exit code is still 0.

I have not checked all built ins, but it appears some of them do support
non-zero exit codes. For example cd /does-not-exist yields an exit code
of 1 on both my system and in eshell.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.43,
cairo version 1.18.2)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation=aot
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -fno-omit-frame-pointer
 -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  eshell-vterm-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  textsize-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20240816.2039/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20241224.2234/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dwrz/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shortdoc em-xtra cl-print em-tramp em-rebind em-smart
help-fns radix-tree gptel-context term/st pcmpl-linux csv-mode qp woman
man mm-archive sql-indent sql eglot external-completion array jsonrpc
ert ewoc debug backtrace flymake-proc flymake hideshow go-mode find-file
ffap etags fileloop xref web-mode advice consult-info tramp-cmds
tramp-sh tramp-cache time-stamp dockerfile-mode osm dired-hide-dotfiles
org-clock org-duration view cal-julian cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-iso org-agenda textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check shr-color sort mail-extr
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc
bug-reference magit-extras calc-undo windmove calc-aent calc-yank
calc-alg calc-menu tabify ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi
ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur
ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule
ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-init ledger-navigate
ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex cus-edit cus-start
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat flycheck wdired
pcmpl-unix markdown-mode magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode benchmark
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm dired-aux
gptel-curl mule-util gptel-transient transient gptel-ollama epa-file
password-store auth-source-pass with-editor gptel gptel-org gptel-openai
em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe
em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell-vterm em-term eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util vterm tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat compile term disp-table
ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm consult-register consult dabbrev
cape-char cape-keyword face-remap vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher
image-file image-converter pulse server corfu-popupinfo flyspell ispell
rainbow-mode color visual-fill-column oc-basic org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-sed ob-shell shell
ob-plantuml ob-python python ob-org ob-makefile ob-js ob-gnuplot ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-awk org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat
org-macs format-spec doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dash nerd-icons
nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon yasnippet-capf thingatpt
yasnippet yaml-mode which-key vertico time textsize cap-words superword
subword savehist repeat recentf tree-widget wid-edit project paragraphs
orderless mule-cmds finder-inf hl-line holidays holiday-loaddefs delsel
corfu-terminal popon corfu-history corfu cus-load edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode conf-mode comp comp-cstr
warnings icons rx cape compat compat-30 cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bookmark text-property-search pp base16-tomorrow-theme base16-theme
use-package-ensure autorevert filenotify cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core avy-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads cape-autoloads
consult-eglot-autoloads consult-notmuch-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads eshell-vterm-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads go-playground-autoloads go-tag-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads gotest-autoloads gptel-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads notmuch-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
osm-autoloads password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads popon-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
sort-words-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads tablist-autoloads
textsize-autoloads toc-org-autoloads transient-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads vterm-autoloads
vundo-autoloads web-mode-autoloads wgrep-autoloads which-key-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2341236 560079)
 (symbols 48 55530 0)
 (strings 32 335420 51956)
 (string-bytes 1 17828881)
 (vectors 16 262294)
 (vector-slots 8 6394715 478408)
 (floats 8 2338 3574)
 (intervals 56 248245 30871)
 (buffers 984 154))

-- 
dwrz|朱为文