Subject: Activating explicit buttons does not work inside indirect narrowed org buffers

From: Julian Hoch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2024 11:44:58 +0100

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 29.4 with native comp
        Hyperbole:   9.0.2pre
        Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
        OS Type:     gnu/linux
        Window Sys:  x
        News Reader: Gnus v5.13
        Install:     melpa, 20241217.813

Hi,

not sure if this is truly a bug or more a feature request.  I use
explicit buttons inside org files, and then use the "Act" command to
activate them.

However, this does not work if I use the command
"org-tree-to-indirect-buffer" to narrow to an org tree.  I assume this
is due to the fact that the resulting buffer gets a postfix added to its
name with the name of the header (so it is "filename::header"
afterwards).

I wonder if the button activation could be adjusted so that it also
works in such subtree buffers?
--
Julian Hoch