Subject: 30.0.50; New calc.texi warnings with texinfo 7.2

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 20:14:29 +0000

Severity: minor

With texinfo 7.2, relased on 2024-12-28,[1] I get the following new
warnings:

calc.texi:1275: warning: node up pointer for `Tutorial' is `Top' but
up is `Interactive Tutorial' in menu
calc.texi:32157: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for `Defining
Functions' in menu but not in sectioning
calc.texi:32378: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for `Defining
Simple Commands' in menu but not in sectioning
calc.texi:32540: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for `Defining
Stack Commands' in menu but not in sectioning
calc.texi:32642: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for `Argument
Qualifiers' in menu but not in sectioning
calc.texi:32729: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for `Example
Definitions' in menu but not in sectioning
calc.texi:32866: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for `Calling
Calc from Your Programs' in menu but not in sectioning
calc.texi:33261: warning: node `Lisp Definitions' is up for
`Internals' in menu but not in sectioning

Footnotes:
[1]  https://lists.gnu.org/r/info-gnu/2024-12/msg00007.html