Subject: bug#75163: 31.0.50; package-isolate documentation not clear enough

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 19:40:24 +0530

package-isolate minibuffer prompt and docstring don't make it clear
that to select multiple packages, you have to separate them with a comma
",".

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2024-12-24 built on cumpeter
Repository revision: 7ac7ebef6cde9942905c45126cc6ef2bab01dc10
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-pgtk --with-json --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  breadcrumb-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  completion-preview-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241208.1224/transient hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-doi hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sql hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-natbib hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-octave hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-shell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-list hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-irc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-entities hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lilypond hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-version hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-matlab hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-footnote hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-capture hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-exp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-js hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-processing hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-bibtex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-plot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-publish hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-num hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-agenda hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold-core hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-docview hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-csl hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sqlite hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-goto hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-comint hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element-ast hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eshell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ocaml hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-makefile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-keys hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-clock hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-latex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eval hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-python hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lua hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-maxima hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macro hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-biblatex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eshell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-compat hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-awk hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ref hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-tangle hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-gnus hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-plantuml hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eww hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-faces hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-table hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-clojure hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-colview hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-dot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-tempo hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lob hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-beamer hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-texinfo hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-id hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-C hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-julia hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-src hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-ctags hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-pcomplete hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-forth hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-perl hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ruby hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-duration hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-lint hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-calc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-habit hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-persist hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sass hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-css hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-man hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-archive hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-fortran hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-refile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-protocol hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-feed hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-icalendar hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-html hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lisp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-loaddefs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-crypt hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-R hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-inlinetask hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-datetree hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-mhe hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bbdb hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-core hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-table hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-java hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sed hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-info hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-indent hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mouse hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ditaa hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-cycle hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-basic hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-rmail hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-screen hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mobile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-groovy hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-haskell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-scheme hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-odt hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach-git hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-md hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-man hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bibtex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-w3m hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-latex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-timer hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-ascii hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr help-fns radix-tree magit-extras
face-remap magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common shell magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash dired-aux nerd-icons-dired hl-line
org-download org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
async emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils mule-util time
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode emacs-everywhere breadcrumb imenu envrc
inheritenv diff-mode track-changes flycheck server pinentry
org-custom-cookies ob-python python project org-tempo org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func org-compat tempo org-version org-macs
casual casual-lib transient calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs pdf-tools
compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
format-spec pdf-macs image-mode exif pdf-loader elec-pair
completion-preview nerd-icons-completion marginalia compat icomplete
dired dired-loaddefs modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes circadian solar
cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pulsar pulse color
spacious-padding nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon keyfreq which-key
edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf
breadcrumb-autoloads casual-autoloads circadian-autoloads
diminish-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads
envrc-autoloads esup-autoloads flycheck-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gptel-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
keyfreq-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
nerd-icons-completion-autoloads nerd-icons-dired-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads olivetti-autoloads org-custom-cookies-autoloads
org-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads pet-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-autoloads popon-autoloads
pulsar-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
s-autoloads show-font-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads tablist-autoloads transient-autoloads try-autoloads
info with-editor-autoloads yeetube-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 501712 313493) (symbols 48 32694 6)
 (strings 32 152035 6654) (string-bytes 1 6708135) (vectors 16 58952)
 (vector-slots 8 1093017 48616) (floats 8 946 13704)
 (intervals 56 1309 223) (buffers 984 15))