Subject: bug#75163: closed (Re: bug#75163: 31.0.50; package-isolate documentation not clear enough)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2025 12:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75163: 31.0.50; package-isolate documentation not clear enough

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75163: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75163
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75163: 31.0.50; package-isolate documentation not clear enough
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2025 14:20:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 19:40:24 +0530
> From: tusharhero--- via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> package-isolate minibuffer prompt and docstring don't make it clear
> that to select multiple packages, you have to separate them with a comma
> ",".
> 

Thanks, fixed on the emacs-30 branch, and closing the bug.

Subject: 31.0.50; package-isolate documentation not clear enough
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 19:40:24 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

package-isolate minibuffer prompt and docstring don't make it clear
that to select multiple packages, you have to separate them with a comma
",".

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2024-12-24 built on cumpeter
Repository revision: 7ac7ebef6cde9942905c45126cc6ef2bab01dc10
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-pgtk --with-json --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  breadcrumb-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  completion-preview-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241208.1224/transient hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-doi hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sql hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-natbib hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-octave hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-shell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-list hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-irc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-entities hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lilypond hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-version hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-matlab hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-footnote hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-capture hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-exp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-js hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-processing hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-bibtex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-plot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-publish hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-num hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-agenda hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold-core hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-docview hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-csl hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sqlite hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-goto hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-comint hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element-ast hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eshell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ocaml hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-makefile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-keys hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-clock hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-latex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eval hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-python hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lua hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-maxima hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macro hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-biblatex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eshell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-compat hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-awk hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ref hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-tangle hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-gnus hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-plantuml hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eww hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-faces hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-table hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-clojure hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-colview hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-dot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-tempo hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lob hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-beamer hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-texinfo hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-id hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-C hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-julia hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-src hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-ctags hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-pcomplete hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-forth hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-perl hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ruby hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-duration hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-lint hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-calc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-habit hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-persist hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sass hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-css hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-man hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-archive hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-fortran hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-refile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-protocol hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-feed hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-icalendar hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-html hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lisp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-loaddefs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-crypt hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-R hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-inlinetask hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-datetree hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-mhe hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bbdb hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-core hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-table hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-java hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sed hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-info hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-indent hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mouse hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ditaa hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-cycle hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-basic hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-rmail hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-screen hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mobile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-groovy hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-haskell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-scheme hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-odt hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach-git hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-md hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-man hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bibtex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-w3m hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-latex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-timer hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-ascii hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr help-fns radix-tree magit-extras
face-remap magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common shell magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base
magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash dired-aux nerd-icons-dired hl-line
org-download org-element org-persist avl-tree generator org-attach
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
async emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils mule-util time
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode emacs-everywhere breadcrumb imenu envrc
inheritenv diff-mode track-changes flycheck server pinentry
org-custom-cookies ob-python python project org-tempo org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func org-compat tempo org-version org-macs
casual casual-lib transient calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs pdf-tools
compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
format-spec pdf-macs image-mode exif pdf-loader elec-pair
completion-preview nerd-icons-completion marginalia compat icomplete
dired dired-loaddefs modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes circadian solar
cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pulsar pulse color
spacious-padding nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon keyfreq which-key
edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf
breadcrumb-autoloads casual-autoloads circadian-autoloads
diminish-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads
envrc-autoloads esup-autoloads flycheck-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gptel-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
keyfreq-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
nerd-icons-completion-autoloads nerd-icons-dired-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads olivetti-autoloads org-custom-cookies-autoloads
org-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads pet-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-autoloads popon-autoloads
pulsar-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
s-autoloads show-font-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads tablist-autoloads transient-autoloads try-autoloads
info with-editor-autoloads yeetube-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 501712 313493) (symbols 48 32694 6)
 (strings 32 152035 6654) (string-bytes 1 6708135) (vectors 16 58952)
 (vector-slots 8 1093017 48616) (floats 8 946 13704)
 (intervals 56 1309 223) (buffers 984 15))