Subject: [bug#75159] [PATCH v1 0/5] Add corectrl and corectrl-helper-service-type

From: Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2024 21:00:02 +0530

Updated patch series replaces %outputs with #$(outputs->gexp outputs) 
and %build-inputs with #$(input-tuples->gexp inputs).

Ashvith Shetty (4):
  gnu: Add trompeloeil.
  gnu: Add corectrl.
  services: Add corectrl-helper-service-type.
  guix: qt: Revert to gexp-based inputs and outputs

Rutherther (1):
  guix: qt: add inputs and outputs build variables in qt-build

 doc/guix.texi                                 | 15 ++++
 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        | 23 +++++
 .../patches/corectrl-polkit-install-dir.patch | 21 +++++
 gnu/packages/pciutils.scm                     | 83 ++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/pciutils.scm                     | 43 ++++++++++
 guix/build-system/qt.scm                      | 54 ++++++------
 7 files changed, 213 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/corectrl-polkit-install-dir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/services/pciutils.scm

-- 
2.46.0