Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] services: network-manager: Add extra-configuration-files field.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 14:33:14 +0900

Hi,

45mg <[email-masked]> writes:

> Allow users to specify additional configuration files for
> NetworkManager. These files will be added to
> `/etc/NetworkManager/conf.d` (NetworkManager's default configuration
> directory location).

Not sure if you noticed, but that's already been applied :-).  So I've
cherry pick you v6 doc fix and pushed to it to master.

Seeing it, I also remember something similar we have for adding
pulseaudio extra script files.  It has a extra-script-files->file-union
procedure that takes the file-like objects and extract the file n ames
from themvia the nested file-like->name definition, which could have
been used here to avoid duplicating the information.

I'll let you decide if you'd like to use that or leave it the way it is,
which is also fine.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim