Subject: [bug#75144] [PATCH] machine: Implement 'hetzner-environment-type'.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 09:45:59 +0900

Hi Roman,

Roman Scherer <[email-masked]> writes:

> I made a `mock*` macro to get around this ugly nesting in the meantime.
>
> https://github.com/r0man/guix/blob/hetzner-machine-v2-mock-star/tests/machine/hetzner.scm#L165-L248
>
> But I'm still wondering why the `mock` in
> `deploy-machine-mock-with-unprovisioned-server` is working in the
> REPL,
> but failing when I run the test with make ...

Could it be that you are tricked by the caching of HTTP queries?  I've
been tricked by this before, as if you expect to have to mock each
individual request it may not happen as some will already be cached.

If that's the case, either disabling cache could do, or more easily, use
something like done with mock-http-fetch in the tests/go.scm file.

Hope that helps,

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim