Subject: bug#75143: debbugs info manual name

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2025 15:09:20 +0100

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Morgan,

>> When selecting an info manual it still takes me a second to remember
>> that "Debbugs UG" means user guide.  Maybe this could be fixed by adding
>> the short description of the manuals to the Info auto-complete menu
>> (`Info-menu').  I might look into that but that would belong in a
>> separate bug report.
>
> Good idea. You could reuse this bug report for tracking your actions.

Any progress? I'm ready for a new debbugs release, and I'd like to know
whether there will be any further contribution next time.

If you don't plan to submit anything soon now, could you pls explain
what you have in mind with this proposal? I've tried to check it, but
I've failed to understand what to do.

>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Morgan

Best regards, Michael.