Subject: bug#75142: closed (Re: bug#75142: 31.0.50; package-refresh-contents is not async when using interactively.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 12:52:02 +0000

Your bug report

#75142: 31.0.50; package-refresh-contents is not async when using interactively.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
75142: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=75142
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#75142: 31.0.50; package-refresh-contents is not async when using interactively.
From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2025 12:51:41 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: "Eli Zaretskii" <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],
>>   [email-masked]
>> Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 07:55:55 +0000
>> 
>> [email-masked] writes:
>> 
>> >> [email-masked] writes:
>> >>
>> >>>> Ping! Did someone try the patch, and if so, did it give good results?
>> >>>
>> >>> It works but gives no indication of what its doing to the user, and
>> >>> doesn't notify when its done.
>> >>
>> >> That is easy to fix, what do you think about:
>> >
>> > That works.
>> 
>> Great, if there are no objections I'd push
>
> Did you push it?  If not, please do, and please close the bug when you
> do.

Oops, yes I did push the change, sorry!  Closing the report.

Subject: 31.0.50; package-refresh-contents is not async when using interactively.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2024 15:15:38 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When running `M-x package-refresh-contents RET', my Emacs session
freezes for a long time. But it is possible to run this async, we need
to give it an argument. I think when the function should be async, I
understand that when using this in emacs lisp program, that maybe not be
desirable. So maybe you can have a separate functions for emacs lisp
programs, or have different behavior for interactive use.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2024-12-24 built on cumpeter
Repository revision: 7ac7ebef6cde9942905c45126cc6ef2bab01dc10
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-pgtk --with-json --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  breadcrumb-mode: t
  breadcrumb-local-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-completion-preview-mode: t
  completion-preview-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  pulsar-global-mode: t
  pulsar-mode: t
  spacious-padding-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241208.1224/transient hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-doi hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sql hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-natbib hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-octave hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-shell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-list hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-irc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-entities hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lilypond hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-version hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-matlab hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-footnote hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-capture hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-exp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-js hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-processing hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-bibtex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-plot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-publish hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-num hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-agenda hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold-core hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-docview hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-csl hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sqlite hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-goto hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-comint hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-fold hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element-ast hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eshell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ocaml hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-makefile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-keys hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-clock hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-latex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eval hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-python hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lua hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-maxima hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macro hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-biblatex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-eshell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-macs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-compat hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-awk hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ref hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-tangle hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-gnus hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-plantuml hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-eww hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-faces hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-table hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-clojure hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-colview hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-dot hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-tempo hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lob hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-beamer hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-texinfo hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-id hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-C hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-julia hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-src hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-ctags hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-pcomplete hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-forth hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-perl hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ruby hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-duration hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-lint hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-calc hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-habit hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-persist hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sass hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-css hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-man hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-archive hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-element hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-fortran hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-refile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-protocol hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-feed hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-icalendar hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-html hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-lisp hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-loaddefs hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-crypt hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-R hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-inlinetask hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-datetree hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-mhe hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bbdb hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-core hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-table hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-java hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-sed hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-info hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-indent hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mouse hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-ditaa hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-cycle hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/oc-basic hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-rmail hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-screen hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-mobile hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-org hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-groovy hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-haskell hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-scheme hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-odt hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-attach-git hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-md hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-man hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-bibtex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ol-w3m hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ob-latex hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/org-timer hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tusharhero/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.17/ox-ascii hides
/home/tusharhero/emacs/build/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii

Features:
(shadow sort package-x emacsbug modus-vivendi-theme cus-dep loaddefs-gen
lisp-mnt cus-theme ef-owl-theme ef-themes try magit-extras
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor comp comp-cstr warnings magit-mode transient benchmark
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash mail-extr
display-line-numbers shortdoc cl-print org-modern org-indent oc-basic
ol-eww eww vtable url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range ol-docview doc-view filenotify
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi dabbrev misearch
multi-isearch help-fns radix-tree comp-run comp-common tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message
tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 tramp-loaddefs face-remap pcmpl-unix
pcmpl-gnu vc-git files-x vc-dispatcher dired-aux nerd-icons-dired
hl-line org-download org-element org-persist avl-tree generator
org-attach org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm puny async shell flyspell ispell mule-util time rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-mode emacs-everywhere breadcrumb imenu envrc inheritenv
diff-mode track-changes flycheck server pinentry org-custom-cookies
ob-python python project org-tempo org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func org-compat tempo org-version org-macs
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
format-spec pdf-macs image-mode exif pdf-loader elec-pair
completion-preview nerd-icons-completion marginalia compat icomplete
dired dired-loaddefs modus-operandi-theme modus-themes circadian solar
cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pulsar pulse color
spacious-padding edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon keyfreq which-key
cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf
breadcrumb-autoloads casual-autoloads circadian-autoloads
diminish-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads
envrc-autoloads esup-autoloads flycheck-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gptel-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
keyfreq-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
nerd-icons-completion-autoloads nerd-icons-dired-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads olivetti-autoloads org-custom-cookies-autoloads
org-autoloads org-download-autoloads async-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads pet-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-autoloads popon-autoloads
pulsar-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
s-autoloads show-font-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads tablist-autoloads transient-autoloads try-autoloads
info with-editor-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process tty-child-frames
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 858154 220995) (symbols 48 41806 4)
 (strings 32 207170 13116) (string-bytes 1 8602374) (vectors 16 80672)
 (vector-slots 8 1335935 166610) (floats 8 1590 21761)
 (intervals 56 31929 1472) (buffers 984 41))