Subject: [bug#75127] [PATCH v6 00/44] Add cargo-nextest

From: Jordan Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2025 20:57:12 -0500

This adds cargo-nexest and it's remaining dependencies, each
has been verified to build indenpendently. This series now
targets master as rust-team was just merged in.

Jordan Moore (44):
  gnu: Add cargo-nextest.
  gnu: Add rust-enable-ansi-support-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-guppy-0.17.
  gnu: Add rust-nextest-filtering-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-nextest-workspace-hack-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-nextest-metadata-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-nextest-runner-0.70.
  gnu: Add rust-quick-junit-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-swrite-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-camino-tempfile-1.
  gnu: Add rust-debug-ignore-1.
  gnu: Add rust-guppy-summaries-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-guppy-workspace-hack-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-nested-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-target-spec-3.
  gnu: Add rust-recursion-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-test-strategy-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-smol-str-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-async-scoped-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-atomicwrites-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-config-0.14.
  gnu: Add rust-console-subscriber-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-future-queue-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-indent-write-2.
  gnu: Add rust-mukti-metadata-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-newtype-uuid-1.
  gnu: Add rust-self-update-0.41.
  gnu: Add rust-target-spec-miette-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-win32job-2.
  gnu: Add rust-diffus-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-diffus-derive-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-structmeta-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-structmeta-derive-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-quick-xml-0.23.
  gnu: Add rust-self-replace-1.
  gnu: Add rust-zipsign-api-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-console-api-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-tonic-web-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-yaml-rust2-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-snake-case-0.3.
  gnu: rust-include-dir-0.7: Update to 0.7.4.
  gnu: rust-include-dir-macros-0.7: Update to 0.7.4.
  gnu: Add rust-datatest-stable-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-goldenfile-1.

 gnu/packages/check.scm           |  53 ++
 gnu/packages/crates-check.scm    | 214 ++++++-
 gnu/packages/crates-crypto.scm   |  27 +
 gnu/packages/crates-graphics.scm |  20 +
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm       | 946 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/packages/crates-web.scm      |  32 ++
 gnu/packages/crates-windows.scm  |  22 +
 7 files changed, 1279 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

base-commit: 986245daca2fb50d58cf0f2b9273f0d670d38af2
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f3128e994569d3db7307aa9b173fb5d5582ec10
prerequisite-patch-id: 3330631aed6cef045b1f686ac0a594b282439b7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 19b0e848b6ce8b22b0a8b190c63816d004ec8fba
prerequisite-patch-id: ce99c40fe721e149f3cf84b6c201a56efc8ec6f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 1656199b7515f5e73a771d2bda8b55c0fcb8524f
prerequisite-patch-id: 708f3a57d60baa35d9c36add1774392e57a453df
prerequisite-patch-id: b9b78fca5d90cfe368708d44ba9f7c8dc5957efb
prerequisite-patch-id: 697404fce1d183b6a98b47b0f9ecdfad08f316ac
prerequisite-patch-id: b7907c3fad007fb852a2555b96da84ce3654e7d9
prerequisite-patch-id: c2fc0f280329db81b3698df7feec16d394d2c0c2
prerequisite-patch-id: aae1b42f9fc0dea044d4fe172f3a3aec983f4f07
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b27c7ac389c9a8503537987d5ef88eef0a80ac2
prerequisite-patch-id: a52deaad60a819729f4140f3c053c7953940f168
prerequisite-patch-id: 245894cde4b86a2739d5e285c300c5a01b72a6ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f6d5fb08b5816c4fb9ed9d7af274f027633a7cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a9c33d91dacb9eeeecaf2053b697e37a4445e7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9529737f172b2e49a86e71cd0d47f69146e0cd83
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cececce4cc1e749393011ebec78d27b2f12f1f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dd4f047f8837220360949f0f99145a0ebd79931
prerequisite-patch-id: cec92605c7977c3ce08f77a8b3139d8150b09762
prerequisite-patch-id: d70c28e35ccaba601afa1705e4bca16bcd34277a
prerequisite-patch-id: e9a4bb14fe55106302283ad23fa723fc229849b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fa5469aa4528c28962598256414bf4a4f517dce
prerequisite-patch-id: d0f6b5176413ec53ad532b3278b1fb91c7a9e886
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b02cb4d7de0f0dcc2b69472acf49679b9e23e98
prerequisite-patch-id: bd7838053669f067baa5a4cd348aa6df0abc8b8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7af9db249f0b6ea9f3adc5b2a53f5227dce77483
prerequisite-patch-id: 05bd06282dbb09e03eb719288ed4a409334b8ec4
prerequisite-patch-id: 68d60fcdf4324624e866a732cacb5b0f2b71119a
prerequisite-patch-id: e92b075f1ec2ac6c99f24d3ffd90a398c29f495c
prerequisite-patch-id: eb92e946a1f2f9fe6592f9cf1cbcc4ef27a2be6a
prerequisite-patch-id: 10217e3a86699b96c0d2584f6b12f073490d1e1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 24c9e69b81fa8c7181e1e36fed5d7aef17291944
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d762ffa31ff68bf78cdf74cf0dd2b478d48b964
prerequisite-patch-id: 07332ff5c57a9e16e7c6389a344e716c0211e973
prerequisite-patch-id: b373a732d19a2b6997136826a14d1f113acb5958
prerequisite-patch-id: 8db0103be186f972b62b6fefe9776a82fb57b645
prerequisite-patch-id: 147bc8400e59401b6bc9bbc95921f5111c01f7d2
prerequisite-patch-id: eb21b009b69fecde7c981cc1944e321a612fa4a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e84e62fa79c4de9938bc5a1a13b84383091537c
prerequisite-patch-id: 37a8725112746f5bab49862f04fc45db415ce0a9
prerequisite-patch-id: c7a07299c773f1af6e59b247817f86cbdff0ca31
prerequisite-patch-id: 23ff8e33baa367f2555a1417366fe539b4aef6fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 600714b1bbe5a429e044bc31c5e531f9a4e39c3c
prerequisite-patch-id: b5bf58f11f808efe5be6b6df35e430436a474828
prerequisite-patch-id: 755cfbc4677b551f84b2b0e255a622ecec6c70f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 916b763e1b69e2c916c6b82f07812c712ca53846
prerequisite-patch-id: ee41aa4dba8257349a2227245cb92646bd556112
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d26e1920ddca2df6432711c0553170c5c58a4d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3855f27c5500b2a84347605300acab2ad21a1601
prerequisite-patch-id: 41d2999c785d53d7c929f48d5643e88ebc6d6b44
prerequisite-patch-id: bf97aaeabd6a358890c563af5021038c7cd1607e
prerequisite-patch-id: 981cf463d7f4bfea036974915fdd21de46514f60
prerequisite-patch-id: bd10b44d08c2359325070570bdb144c44e8afd11
prerequisite-patch-id: bb22fd7510a7b267e40797a4aaf37bf2699efdda
prerequisite-patch-id: fd40245e1cae5425e5f5137867c2382ee33e8722
prerequisite-patch-id: b54d3e43ae17d2f46684511efed245e22277fd4b
prerequisite-patch-id: dcb2c62566a774edc650d560f825d7886cd69e38
prerequisite-patch-id: b490ec9756f262259e84ee0eafd557556f650303
prerequisite-patch-id: ac8baf957843d2ae3edddb8f02505edebbd5657c
prerequisite-patch-id: d83959bb3016ec1ff650c4d10ca113eb21c5c7e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 826031ff5548c8a48a8b027db073879088cde14f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f0d67cb014444267828a9e4cdc97da06a0decc4
prerequisite-patch-id: daeaad59b16233069760b5512ad0fb8132084d1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b885b5fd7137b7553bdcc974b3c84d742e3370a
prerequisite-patch-id: d215bbfb7d18c7393eb94db816d72ae64ee0f521
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d8874250a56045eed6ce4fd5819800af4b806f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 02c6625333ed4c77da51a1afc7f4a93224a43ae9
prerequisite-patch-id: de7ee13ba760f43a8378bbad8c7db4190770d333
prerequisite-patch-id: d93aa27dc26114698cf00b421af5f9a167ed6b0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 814428a6b47d88ee52c530794993b1645bd4625c
prerequisite-patch-id: aed17a2d65fee4330a8d3e1f4a1eb0dd79e21d43
prerequisite-patch-id: 29616e39d52c9dcd90090eb13bd350d751851d32
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e96b1dbcb66102f5f45d1fae5f75c31a67cf6d2
prerequisite-patch-id: 46b61f17b264fb7acffcce61355bc3d8c0f32164
prerequisite-patch-id: cd666e126eebf63877bd075e586f86a0084ca939
prerequisite-patch-id: b3170343c18dd0815cb6435ac8062aaec56d37c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e48b4da4812bf757efb54ae19aaf473ac73f775
prerequisite-patch-id: 800d276c04c3829c680d093bd1484e5036bfa2dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bcc364fab3754872138c1b774e3a253f142d75e
prerequisite-patch-id: a4c06c9f7471cfe9d3f4ebd689404eae948beba4
prerequisite-patch-id: 99b53eff9cd919d63b3d76a83c82bbc163ddd27f
prerequisite-patch-id: 11ccb91aec4ef57600b95255d305e547b7e96228
prerequisite-patch-id: 732bfbb397bdd3f988954a1fe60dc23c85bcc967
prerequisite-patch-id: 162ea0ad808a306613ddbe6c508cf2bd1cd5fcf2
prerequisite-patch-id: deeef2e8551c877a23c109daa04446098bdb68b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f043c9f510c0fbbd3d8734b215b44a52c98e08a
prerequisite-patch-id: ad1dd3ce15e76f1d6ce62ddeea8630c276bf756a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b44ea0cb6f8f399f8b7f5a7ecb2ce4aaaefff8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8004ea7c98ce480ad717c727e8a8b136f433ecaa
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dfaa73cafea7a9d2cf32799336ff4359d9f2a2c
prerequisite-patch-id: 52d849889e7311a5753894074192cb2c2b146af1
-- 
2.46.0