Subject: [PATCH rust-team 4/8] gnu: rust-gstreamer-sys-0.21: Truncate comment.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 22:40:30 +0100

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-gstreamer-sys-0.21)[arguments]:
Truncate comment.

Change-Id: I3fe527bac7638aab95f390f2ad3a1b56ad55f835
---
 gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm | 7 ++++---
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm
index 29469cd0ae..595f1cdf0e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm
@@ -3886,9 +3886,10 @@ (define-public rust-gstreamer-sys-0.21
                 "1i1vrqs9ys5y0ljl4nxh1x25dnwlcyh9hiybh4dysviy5dwdlk2n"))))
     (build-system cargo-build-system)
     (arguments
-     (list #:tests? #f ;; tests/constant.c:193:20: error:
-                       ;; ?GST_ELEMENT_FACTORY_TYPE_TIMESTAMPER? undeclared (first use in this function);
-                       ;; did you mean ?GST_ELEMENT_FACTORY_TYPE_MUXER??
+     (list ;; tests/constant.c:193:20: error:
+           ;; ?GST_ELEMENT_FACTORY_TYPE_TIMESTAMPER? undeclared (firs...
+           ;; did you mean ?GST_ELEMENT_FACTORY_TYPE_MUXER??
+           #:tests? #f
            #:cargo-inputs `(("rust-glib-sys" ,rust-glib-sys-0.18)
                             ("rust-gobject-sys" ,rust-gobject-sys-0.18)
                             ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
-- 
2.45.2