Subject: Building ruby-puma fails

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 20:04:05 +0100

Hi,

building ruby-puma fails:

Errors & Failures:

  1) Failure:
TestPumaServerSSLWithCertPemAndKeyPem#test_server_ssl_with_cert_pem_and_key_pem 
[/tmp/g
uix-build-ruby-puma-6.3.0.drv-0/source/test/test_puma_server_ssl.rb:543]:
Expected #<OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 
peeraddr=127.0.0.1:33
445 state=error: certificate verify failed (certificate has expired)> to 
be nil.

  2) Error:
TestIntegrationSSL#test_ssl_run_with_curl_client:
RuntimeError: "curl -s -v --show-error --cacert 
/tmp/guix-build-ruby-puma-6.3.0.drv-0/s
ource/examples/puma/client-certs/ca.crt --cert 
/tmp/guix-build-ruby-puma-6.3.0.drv-0/so
urce/examples/puma/client-certs/client.crt --key 
/tmp/guix-build-ruby-puma-6.3.0.drv-0/
source/examples/puma/client-certs/client.key --tlsv1.2 --tls-max 1.2 -X 
GET -k https://
localhost:37245" process failed: pid 892 exit 35

Refreshing the package failed since it now requires ruby 1.3:

/gnu/store/4vm6i8x42xxiqz5rm9qbfnzsfrxkqn9s-bundler-2.4.18/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/gems/bu
ndler-2.4.18/lib/bundler/resolver.rb:304:in `raise_not_found!': Could 
not find gem 'con
current-ruby (~> 1.3)' in locally installed gems. (Bundler::GemNotFound)

Any idea how to solve this?

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          [email-masked]               |
|www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |